cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sniff.......The S&S has a new home

mountainkowboy
Explorer
Explorer
Back from the "camper delivery" trip. Left on the 24th and got back on the 3rd. We decided to give the S&S to our friends in Idaho. Shot up to their house and then did a 1 day turn around to Oregon and back to pickup the TC. It now rests at its new home in Idaho. He will put it on a 12v CTD 95 Dodge for now. But he's building a 75 IH Travelete longbed for the ultimate tow rig, putting the body on a CTD Dodge in the near future.

Chuck & Ruth with 4-legged Molly
2007 Tiffin Allegro 30DA
2011 Ford Ranger
1987 HD FLHTP
5 REPLIES 5

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
Kayteg1 wrote:
Did you have to give it away, or was it your choice?
I could not sell my TC even for 40% its NADA value, what prompted me to use the interior for Sprinter conversion.
Meaning I am still using it, at least partially.
That rig in your signature looks like nice replacement. :C

The situation with you camper is not the norm, no matter how many times you bring it up.
Iโ€™m sure you understand that your camper ( as per all your posts repairing this and rebuilding that) was a pos that literally was falling apart.
Of course he didnโ€™t โ€œhaveโ€ to give it away. Although Iโ€™d like to think his friends would be reciprocating somehow.

Last 2 TCs.
Both older/used.
Sold one for considerably more than I paid.
Last one, kept for about 6 years and sold it for what I paid for it.
Neither required any major re-work or had any major issues.
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

mountainkowboy
Explorer
Explorer
Kayteg1 wrote:

I had plenty of buyers, but we gave it to our friends. They need the stress relief.....lol. That and we just launched another couple into the RVing life. Selfish if you think about it.

๐Ÿ˜‰

And yes we agree that our sig moho is perfect for us. Heck it's only 6 feet longer than the TC rig.
Chuck & Ruth with 4-legged Molly
2007 Tiffin Allegro 30DA
2011 Ford Ranger
1987 HD FLHTP

Camper_Jeff___K
Nomad II
Nomad II
A sad day... I sure like my S&S. Before long, I will be moving into something bigger. Best wishes to both parties...

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Good old trooper still taking campers where they want to go.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Kayteg1
Explorer
Explorer
I could not sell my TC even for 40% its NADA value, what prompted me to use the interior for Sprinter conversion.
Meaning I am still using it, at least partially.
That rig in your signature looks like nice replacement. :C