cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Chrome two step sign in

navybanker
Explorer
Explorer
Today was the day to first use "two" step login on desktop. Well, did the process and answered email saying it is "me". Well new chrome site doesn't have bookmarks or my favorite sites like rvnet or montana owners icons, etc. What happened???!!!! Had many bookmarks. Might be because was using wife's chrome that showed my email intial and hers in blue circle. Only one blue circle with my intial on new chrome. But now unable for her to get to her email on desktop. She is not happy. She can get her email on her phone but not on desktop. Things on my tablet are the same as before thus far. Thanks,
2017 Montana 3611 RL
2012 Chevy 2500HD Duramax
2 REPLIES 2

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Two step authentication is important to have especially with any site containing secure information.

Glad you figured out your issue. I still use Explorer, Edge, and Chrome - bookmarks are different between the three, but you figured that out.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

navybanker
Explorer
Explorer
Okay, was using my wife's chrome for some time. Finally her email symbol appeared on the site and clicked it and new chrome site opened with all bookmarks favorite sites appeared. My fault.
2017 Montana 3611 RL
2012 Chevy 2500HD Duramax