cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Beware of RV Parts Country in Kentucky

egarant
Explorer III
Explorer III
Disregard the supposed thousands of 5 star reviews! This company gets a F from the BBB.

They have habit of shipping broken or damaged goods, I can attest to that, as well as the BBB.

Then there is no customer service, only a voice mail message says to contact them through a web page then the line hangs up. You cannot EVER talk to a real person.

I am on my 3rd week trying to return a broken on delivery Dometic Toilet.

You have been warned.
2021 FORD F350 dually 4x4 with 4.30 gears
2013 Eagle Cap 950
480 Watts Solar, 3K VictronConnect Multiplus II, VictronConnect smart DC-DC charger, VictronConnect 100/30 solar controller, 250 amps of lithium batteries by LifeBlue
17 REPLIES 17

PastorCharlie
Explorer
Explorer
egarant wrote:
PastorCharlie wrote:
I too a quick look at the BBB website for all of KY and only 9 businesses were listed and they each were rated A- to A+.

BBB F rating

Thanks

egarant
Explorer III
Explorer III
bucky wrote:
I would contact the shipper and ask them how to proceed. The whole world does not operate like Amazon.

Painfully obvious that they donโ€™t and they and all should take a lesson, they havenโ€™t done too bad, have theyโ€ฆโ€ฆ.
2013 Eagle Cap 950
480 Watts Solar, 3K VictronConnect Multiplus II, VictronConnect smart DC-DC charger, VictronConnect 100/30 solar controller, 250 amps of lithium batteries by LifeBlue

egarant
Explorer III
Explorer III
PastorCharlie wrote:
I too a quick look at the BBB website for all of KY and only 9 businesses were listed and they each were rated A- to A+.

BBB F rating
2013 Eagle Cap 950

PastorCharlie
Explorer
Explorer

Bird Freak wrote:
I just don't get buying a used toilet in the first place.

used toilet??
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

larry cad wrote:
covered wagon wrote:
I think it wise to actually go see what your buying, not ordering everything online. Even at the stores I often see the stock people put items on top or in the front that are slightly flawed in hopes of getting those sold to an impulsive buyer.

Seriously? You want this man to drive from California to Kentucky to buy a used toilet? You're mean!

:S

Where did anyone state he was buying a used toilet? Did I miss something ????
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

Bird_Freak
Explorer II
Explorer II
I just don't get buying a used toilet in the first place.
Eddie
03 Fleetwood Pride, 36-5L
04 Ford F-250 Superduty
15K Pullrite Superglide
Old coach 04 Pace Arrow 37C with brakes sometimes.
Owner- The Toy Shop-
Auto Restoration and Customs 32 years. Retired by a stroke!
We love 56 T-Birds

PastorCharlie
Explorer
Explorer
larry cad wrote:
covered wagon wrote:
I think it wise to actually go see what your buying, not ordering everything online. Even at the stores I often see the stock people put items on top or in the front that are slightly flawed in hopes of getting those sold to an impulsive buyer.

Seriously? You want this man to drive from California to Kentucky to buy a used toilet? You're mean!

Perhaps there is another field where one could explore. A certified mobile toilet inspector that can be hired to verify the product serviceability before shipment for those living at a distance.

larry_cad
Explorer
Explorer
covered wagon wrote:

Today is my personal best for most consecutive days alive.

Our Travel Blog

NJRVer
Explorer
Explorer
This didn't by any chance get affected by the tornadoes?
I mean all the lines down all over a chunk of the state.

JRscooby
Explorer II
Explorer II
I will not do business with anybody from KY.

covered_wagon
Explorer
Explorer

larry_cad
Explorer
Explorer
jdc1 wrote:
I wonder if the Covid shutdowns had anything to do with it? Giving people time off to think about their future changed a lot of lives....mostly for the better, but, not good for lower paying job openings.

Better Living Through Chemistry? Or better living through Covid?

Yep, works for me!

Today is my personal best for most consecutive days alive.

Our Travel Blog

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
I would contact the shipper and ask them how to proceed. The whole world does not operate like Amazon.
Puma 30RKSS