cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freightliner service

C20
Explorer
Explorer
We broke down in Reddick fl. The brackets that hold the fan in place broke. Happened to pull in to an awesome repair shop. They fixed the brackets and beefed them up big time. However, we ordered the new fan on Monday from Frieghtliner and paid $100 extra for overnight shipping. They had one on the country. Then they lost it in the "system". No tracking info no idea where it went. Option was to order one, and that would take 30 days. Were running on generator and no hook ups! So today they informed us it was released out of "investigation" to a shipping status. Supposed to get an update in the morning.

Oh and BTW when we got here Friday all the freightliner dealers were closed for the holidays.

Bottom line not a fan of the Freightliner right now! Their service sucks!
2017 Newmar Essex
97 Jeep Wrangler
16 HD CVO Street glide
2015 Challenger Hellcat
2021 Hellcat Durango
2020 ram 2500 Cummins
7 REPLIES 7

C20
Explorer
Explorer
Well said two! While was snowing at home I was in shorts and a t shirt in the parking lot reading a book! It was nice to finally get to the campground and not have the genny running!
2017 Newmar Essex
97 Jeep Wrangler
16 HD CVO Street glide
2015 Challenger Hellcat
2021 Hellcat Durango
2020 ram 2500 Cummins

wolfe10
Explorer
Explorer
Be aware that Freightliner dealer service, just like automobile dealership service depends on the quality of the specific dealer and drilling down even further on the quality of the tech who actually does the work on your coach.

Said another way, not all Freightliner dealers any more than all Chevy dealers give the same quality of service.
Brett Wolfe
Ex: 2003 Alpine 38'FDDS
Ex: 1997 Safari 35'
Ex: 1993 Foretravel U240

Diesel RV Club:http://www.dieselrvclub.org/

Two_Jayhawks
Explorer
Explorer
Look at the bright side you are in FL not Shawnee KS where it's about 23 degrees 😉
Bill & Kelli
2015 DSDP 4366 pulling a 21 JL Unlimited Sport
2002 Safari Zanzibar 3906 gone
1995 Fleetwood Bounder 36JD gone

C20
Explorer
Explorer
Up to now I agree. The losing internally and being closed for New Years and all weekend didn’t make me a fan. 2nd motor home on a freightliner chassis.
2017 Newmar Essex
97 Jeep Wrangler
16 HD CVO Street glide
2015 Challenger Hellcat
2021 Hellcat Durango
2020 ram 2500 Cummins

Land_Yachters
Explorer
Explorer
grldst wrote:
I have always pleased with Freightliner. Very professional well run operation.

+1
Land Yachters
Griff, Ali and Coco
Philadelphia, PA
2018 Tiffin 33AA
2018 Grand Cherokee

grldst
Explorer
Explorer
I have always pleased with Freightliner. Very professional well run operation.

C20
Explorer
Explorer
Merry Christmas today! The fan finally showed up, and the shop got us back on the road. Fort Myers tomorrow God willing. Spent 7 days boondocking in the parking lot! Ready to shut down the generator and plug in finally.
2017 Newmar Essex
97 Jeep Wrangler
16 HD CVO Street glide
2015 Challenger Hellcat
2021 Hellcat Durango
2020 ram 2500 Cummins