Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Victron MultiPlus II Inverter/Charger

TechWriter
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone install the MultiPlus II?
2004 - 2010 Part Timer (35โ€™ 2004 National RV Sea Breeze 8341 - Workhorse)
2010 - 2021 Full Timer (41โ€™ 2001 Newmar Mountain Aire 4095 DP - Cummins)
2021 - ??? Part Timer (31โ€™ 2001 National RV Sea View 8311 - Ford)
www.rvSeniorMoments.com
DISH TV for RVs
4 REPLIES 4

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
TechWriter wrote:

Does the Outback allow direct connection to the main electrical panel?

I don't know but the radian series allows dual AC inputs. That would suit me to a T. It is a hybrid as well.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

TechWriter
Explorer
Explorer
3 tons wrote:
TechWriter wrote:

As to the multi-plus Iโ€™m signing up with PT ๐Ÿ™‚ (assuming my ProSine 2.0 ever goes south??), but would opt for the 3000โ€ฆYou might also check at Youtube.

Yep. That's the bad boy I'm talking about.

Discovered the MultiPlus II from one of the videos on the All About RVs YouTube Site. Two months later he followed up with an install video.

I also like Chad Heiser's stuff. He confirmed that the MultiPlus II can be wired directly to a 50A electrical panel.

pianotuna wrote:
Nope, but it is on my shortlist should I have a failure of the inverter/charger. The other one I'd consider is Outback.

Does the Outback allow direct connection to the main electrical panel?
2004 - 2010 Part Timer (35โ€™ 2004 National RV Sea Breeze 8341 - Workhorse)
2010 - 2021 Full Timer (41โ€™ 2001 Newmar Mountain Aire 4095 DP - Cummins)
2021 - ??? Part Timer (31โ€™ 2001 National RV Sea View 8311 - Ford)
www.rvSeniorMoments.com
DISH TV for RVs

3_tons
Explorer
Explorer
TechWriter wrote:

As to the multi-plus Iโ€™m signing up with PT ๐Ÿ™‚ (assuming my ProSine 2.0 ever goes south??), but would opt for the 3000โ€ฆYou might also check at Youtube.

3 tons

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Nope, but it is on my shortlist should I have a failure of the inverter/charger. The other one I'd consider is Outback.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.