Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Good Sam Roadside Assistance: Great roadside assistance
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Roadside Assistance

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Roadside Assistance

> Great roadside assistance

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
snoopysnyder

home

View Profile

Posted: 01/15/22 08:30pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Last night my wife and I had a flat on our vehicle while traveling in a rural area of North Carolina. Good Sam Roadside Assistance was contacted and gave us a likely response time of 60 to 90 minutes. From the time we made the call until we were back on the road was 32 minutes. The service man was very friendly, worked quickly and was very professional. We were extremely satisfied with Good Sam Roadside Assistance.

MarkTwain

Northern, Ca. , USA

View Profile

Posted: 01/15/22 08:54pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

snoopysnyder wrote:

Last night my wife and I had a flat on our vehicle while traveling in a rural area of North Carolina. Good Sam Roadside Assistance was contacted and gave us a likely response time of 60 to 90 minutes. From the time we made the call until we were back on the road was 32 minutes. The service man was very friendly, worked quickly and was very professional. We were extremely satisfied with Good Sam Roadside Assistance.

Thanks for sharing assistance from Good Sam. I have had them for 25 yrs. and share your opinion.

Lwiddis

Cambria, California area

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/16/22 07:20am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Great to hear all went well and quickly.

Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 01/24/22 02:01pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello,

Thank you for your time and post, we are closing this thread due to lack of activity. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have additional questions or comments.

Thank you,
Good Sam Customer Care Team

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Roadside Assistance

> Great roadside assistance
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Roadside Assistance

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2022 CWI, Inc. © 2022 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.