Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is too easy!

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
To you’ll in south Texas…enjoy.

This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45’...
16 REPLIES 16

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
Like I said at the beginning…”this is to easy”. Your highs are lower than our lows for the next week. To be fair, I have been wearing long pants and shirts the last 2 days and it does cost me more.
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
Can’t even guarantee the next 10 days will actually be as nice as this forecast although they are getting better at getting it right. It’s sure looking near perfect with the normal 10 degrees difference in the hi-low temperatures and no need for AC or heat.

Explorer II
Explorer II
We're back to flip flop weather here in Tx
2011 Ford F-150 EcoBoost SuperCab Max Tow, 2084# Payload, 11,300# Tow,
Timbrens
2013 KZ Durango 2857

magicbus
Explorer
Explorer
I would appreciate it if someone had this corrected for when I arrive in Florida in 10 days. After yesterday I am in dire need of 6 weeks of warm sunshine. 🙂

Dave
Current: 2018 Winnebago Era A
Previous: Selene 49 Trawler
Previous: Country Coach Allure 36

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
Yep, it’s TX’s time to rub it in. 40 in WPB this morning…coldest morning this winter by 10 degrees.

chuckbear
Explorer
Explorer
25 degrees here in Citrus County Florida this morning. Only 32 by 9a.m. Freeze warning until 10 a.m. Chuck

Explorer II
Explorer II
Yea, watch out for those falling iguanas
2011 Ford F-150 EcoBoost SuperCab Max Tow, 2084# Payload, 11,300# Tow,
Timbrens
2013 KZ Durango 2857

pawatt
Explorer
Explorer
Took a few days but I sent our cool Texas weather to Florida. ENJOY!!!
pawatt

daily_double
Explorer
Explorer
Where is the guy touting Fl. weather???:D

thomasmnile
Explorer
Explorer
Florida looks more like Seattle today and tomorrow, but the recent cold weather ain't cold compared to December 1989, Christmas Day to be exact. 19 degrees in Orlando, spent a good part of my fire department shift responding to water flow alarms caused by burst sprinkler pipes on warehouse loading docks. That was some cold weather, even a few snow flurries

Fizz
Explorer
Explorer
Tomorrow's forecast for here in Ottawa.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Extreme Cold Warning

from Tue. 25, 3:06 PM GMT-5 to Wed. 26, 7:06 AM GMT-5
extreme cold warning in effect

A period of very cold wind chills is expected.

Hazards: Minimum low temperatures of minus 27 to 34 degrees Celsius with wind chill values between minus 35 to minus 40.

When: Tonight through Wednesday morning.

Discussion: Bitterly cold arctic air settles over the region once again.

Parrothead_Mike
Explorer
Explorer
Here in Citrus County FL, about 80 miles north of Tampa, January is generally the coolest month of the winter. Today's high is a cool & rainy low 50s. Yesterday morning there was frost on the vehicles, but it was around 60 when we went to the golf course at 2 p.m. It still beats the heck out of Michigan in January. I tell my friends back home that January in FL is like fall in Michigan. In a few weeks we'll be complaining about how warm it is.
2018 Chevy 2500HD Duramax - 2015 Cedar Creek Silverback 29RE
16K Huskey EZ Roller Hitch - EU2000i Honda Generator

BarabooBob
Explorer III
Explorer III
We get used to cold here in Wisconsin. This week we have lows of -15 and highs of 10.
Bob & Dawn Married 34 years
2017 Viking 17RD
2011 Ford F150 3.5L Ecoboost 420 lb/ft
Retired

silversand
Explorer
Explorer
....we just had the coldest day in Florida yet, since end of November: highs in the 49 to 50F range in St Augustine area, and not much better from Fort Myers north. Today, through Tuesday only 55F up here. Even the Tampa area won't escape this massive cold front. Only Fort Lauderdale and south of there will hit 69+ F over this cold snap.
Silver
2004 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 4x4 6.0L Ext/LB Tow Package 4L80E Michelin AT2s| Outfitter Caribou