cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sankoty Lakes?

djcjc
Explorer
Explorer
Daughter is wanting to go camping at Sankoty Lakes campground east side of river by Peoria Il. There website has not photos anybody been there and have any comments?
2 REPLIES 2

mleekamp
Explorer
Explorer
as a quick UPDATE -- I went on their site to book a campsite...and YES, THEY DO HAVE PHOTOS! Select a summer date and up come the RV site photos! Looks nice, but as with new sites, trees are small still. However, as I noted above, it looks really nice!!!

mleekamp
Explorer
Explorer
We live in Washington, just 20 mins south. While I've been in the area many times, last time I was there (late 2020 I think?) I wondered what was being built. They built a restaurant, RV sites, cabins, etc as you have seen on the web. No, I have not been there since they built it up, HOWEVER, if you go to google maps, type it in, you'll see pics that come up on that left side bar. Also, the 48 google reviews it has are very positive....food, site, trails, etc.

I have it on my list to stay at...even though it's 20 mins or so from home. Looks high end, river life type of style. I'd give it a try....we are going to, hopefully in '22.