cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Weekend Warrior ft4005

Windowman
Explorer
Explorer
Where can I find specs and operating manuals for this 5th wheel?
38 REPLIES 38

Windowman
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone know how deep you can go with the awning? The guy I got it from said it was replaced new when he got it but it is about 18โ€ short on each end. To me it does seem to go out very far, maybe 6โ€™ and I would like to get it the biggest I can and the dealer just keeps saying that they all are standard and go out the same distance but I disagreed with him telling him that I think someone bought it off someone else just to put it on to sell it.

WhitehouseLV
Explorer III
Explorer III
lincster wrote:
Freshwater tank should be cleaned with bleach once a year. Fill up with water, add a bunch of bleach, run through all faucets, let sit for 24 hours, drain and refill to flush out.
Black and Grey tanks, just dump normally.
You can add bags of ice to the black before you go out and tow, that helps sometimes.

If you want the genny to run well, run it at least 1 time per month for at least 30 mins.
You can put any wheel you want on the trailer that will fit. Trailer wheels have a 0 offset. This is for the bearings and keeping the load minimal.
If you google Weekend Warrior parts, there is a website that sells alot of Warrior parts.

what Linc said will help. It may take multiple times. I've never tried it but several swear by the Geo Method. Search the forums or google it. Lots of videos on it.

Longtime Member of RV.net (since 2005) just trying to find my friends and way around in this new community.
40' Keystone Toyhauler
2017 Ram 3500 DRW
2019 KTM 300 XC-W tpi
Honda CRF 80F

Honda Rincon
Polaris RZR 800 Trail

lincster
Explorer
Explorer
Fuel tank for toys is 40 gallons.
Fuel tank for genny is 20 gallons.
2022 F350 PSD CC 4X4 Dually to pull 2006 LE3905

Lincsters Truck/Trailer

Lincsters Rail

Windowman
Explorer
Explorer
Grit dog wrote:
150 fresh
50 gray
50 black
Is what I found in a quick search.

I have in this order of the tanks I see underneath front to rear, and what I found online.
Gray water 50 gal
Black water 50 gal
Fresh water 75 gal
Fresh water 75 gal
Gray water 50 gal
Fuel tank (big for the toys)
Fuel tank (small for generator)

Windowman
Explorer
Explorer
How can I tell if my kicker amp is working or not, there are no lights that come on at all.
Also Iโ€™m not sure how to use the fader to see if the rest of the speakers are working (4 in the main living/kitchen and the two outside even thou the speaker wires are connected to them)

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
150 fresh
50 gray
50 black
Is what I found in a quick search.
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

Windowman
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone have an idea of the fresh water tank sizes that are on these?
Iโ€™ve been trying to get the specs on this and canโ€™t really find it. I canโ€™t find any tags anywhere on this rv at all. Would there be anywhere that one might be hidden on here somewhere?

Nv_Guy
Explorer III
Explorer III
Windowman wrote:
Hap I did shoot you an email, if you could send anything you might have for this 5th wheel. It would be greatly appreciated.

Also any help on the radio and speakers on any access points since the cables are inside the walls, I have access to the ones behind the radio but was wondering if there are other areas.

Thanks.

Having worked at an RV dealer that sold a ton of Warriors I can tell you that the access point for wiring for the ceiling is the speaker closest to the entry door. Remove the speaker and feel around, you will find a huge wad of wires.
Good luck. Wiring was not Warrior's strong point, but they did build a darn tough coach. I had an FS2600, lots of miles and good memories with it.

dedmiston
Windowman wrote:
I donโ€™t have a stereo removing tool

Stop by your local car stereo shop and ask if you can bum a set from the techs. The two tools come with every new head unit, so they probably have a dumpster full of them.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

Windowman
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone decided to change the refrigerator in one of these and if so to what is involved with it?

Windowman
Explorer
Explorer
What would be a good antenna to use on my fifth wheel? The brackets up there but there is no antenna so I do need to look for one.

Windowman
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the info.
I donโ€™t have a stereo removing tool so the little cubbyhole to the right of it I unscrew the panel and yes it does look like a rats nest in there with all the wires. I know my outside controller must somewhat be hooked up because I was messing with it and ended up turning the volume down to the speakers in the bedroom.
The speakers that are outside I just assumed they wouldโ€™ve been hooked up but Iโ€™ll look for the wires and if I donโ€™t see him Iโ€™ll pull the speakers out and check behind them.

dedmiston
Thinking more, are you planning to play the radio, CDs, or connecting to line-in?

The connection to the FM antenna was really tight and prevented the head unit from coming out very far. Assuming youโ€™re camping far away from towers and the antenna sucks anyway, disconnect that line so the head will come out further and give you more room to work in there.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

dedmiston
Sure. So the โ€œprewiredโ€ speakers means that they ran wires. Thatโ€™s it.

You need to find both ends of the wires and pray that theyโ€™re both intact.

The outside ends on my Warrior weโ€™re marked by white stickers with red writing. They might have peeled off by now. If so, go underneath and look for bare speaker wires stapled back on themselves.

Based on your description, thatโ€™s probably the easy end.

The other end on my rig was bundled inside the cabinet behind the head unit. I used a stereo removal tool to pull out the head unit to see inside.

They were pretty visible in there, but it was a ratโ€™s nest. I donโ€™t know how to give you any advice in there. I think I found the pair and experimented to find the left and right lines. And then I think I disconnected the bedroom pair, moved the main pair to the front channel and the outside pair to the rear channel so I could use the fader to control the inside/outside volume.

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230