cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Mobile RV Repair

2012Coleman
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone know the name of the web site that has reviews on mobile repair guys/gals?
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS
7 REPLIES 7

2012Coleman
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks everyone
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

pennysmom09
Explorer
Explorer
When ever we needed a mobile service, my first search was service near me, then check each for reviews. Choose the most recommended. I donโ€™t see how a general site would be of much use anyway. We have had good experiences using this method.
Nancy and Doug
2015 KZ Durango 325RL FW

deltafiredog55s
Explorer
Explorer
www.nrvta.org they certify and have locator to find techs.

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
PartyOf Five wrote:
http://www.rvservicereviews.com/
This site needs updating, when I looked up my area,(near Richmond, VA) the first 2, (which were the same) have been out of business for quite some time.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

dedmiston
My source has been local social groups, like Craigslist and Facebook.

I've worked with three different mobile techs and they're all very focused on word-of-mouth. They all have their strengths and weaknesses.

My favorite guy does great work and charges a fair price, but he's one of the flakiest men I've ever met. It's so hard to get him to show up on time, but he's come through for me and done a ton of great work.

The nature of these techs is kind of like the difference between a contractor and a handyman. If these mobile guys were perfect though, then they'd need business licenses and insurance and they'd cost a lot more. These techs have been more like picking up a day guy at Home Depot, except they all know their way around an RV really well.

Try your local groups. Ask the desks at some RV parks. Even check with busy RV service centers to see who they farm their small jobs out to. Also drive to a couple local RV storage yards and ask the on-site guy about the techs they see coming out to do work on their premises. You'll probably see some signs posted at those lots too.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

FrankoToo
Explorer
Explorer
This maybe?

www.rvservicereviews.com

Not specifically for mobile service but you can put mobile in as a key word and the result is mostly what you're looking for.
FrankoToo
2018 Cruiser Stryker ST2313
2011 Ford F450 6.7L PS 4X4 Crew Cab Lariat

PartyOf_Five
Explorer
Explorer
http://www.rvservicereviews.com/
PartyOf5 appreciating our Creator thru the created. 5 yrsL 50k, 49 states & 9 provinces.

May you find Peace in all you endeavor.