cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Yuma private rv spaces

moisheh
Explorer
Explorer
Where can I find ads for those foothills RV spaces? Or even in other areas. Not in an RV park.

Thanks
8 REPLIES 8

samsontdog
Explorer
Explorer
I just checked on Craigs List under Vacation rentals and there are at least six rentals and I only looked on the first page. The first ad had a space for $400 a month telephone #3607105986. I dont know anything about it other than the ad and picture. Other ads and price are $450, $350, $360, $375, $375 plus just drive around the Foothills and there a few for rent with signs on the gates etc
samsontdog:o:W

bobsallyh
Explorer II
Explorer II
Example of lot on todays Yuma Craigs List.

https://yuma.craigslist.org/for/d/yuma-yuma-foothills-rv-lot-for-rent/7426610048.html

moisheh
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks almcc.

almcc
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed on a lot in the foothills a few years ago for a month or two. My suggestion would be to park at a campground (we stay at Fortuna de Oro in the foothills on our way west, lots of sites available, they must have about 1200) and then drive through the foothills looking at all the "for rent" signs. If you are thinking this winter there should be lots of opportunities for short term rentals this late in the season. Fortuna De Oro isn't a great campground but they have lots of facilities (pool, restaurant etc), you could tolerate a stay there as well.

Fizz
Explorer
Explorer
Use Google Maps to zoom into the Yuma area.
In the search field enter 'RV parks'.
Zoom out a bit and try again.

moisheh
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for those ideas.

bobsallyh
Explorer II
Explorer II
Yuma Craigs List "Vacation Rentals". Not much in the Sun. Quite a few folks just put up signs along Foothills Blvd. Many available. Next Door an internet site for locals here also has ads for lot rentals. But I don't know if you can get on it. Yuma White Sheets every once in awhile has some ads.

TexasShadow
Explorer
Explorer
have you tried searching the Yuma Daily Sun newspaper?
TexasShadow
Holiday Rambler Endeavor LE/ 3126B Cat
Sometimes BMW K75 on Rear Carrier
Jeep Grand Cherokee or 2016 Ford XLT 4x4 super cab with 8 ft bed
M&G aux brake system
854 Watts of Solar Power

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.