cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New RV park comming to Grants Pass Oregon

J_herb
Explorer
Explorer
The Grants Pass Planning Commission’ approved a plan for a new 120-space RV park. The park would be on NE Greenfield Road, north of I-5.
It plans on installing a swimming pool, storage units, pickle ball courts and even a wine room. the work should be completed in a year, or so and the approval is expected February 9.
J herb
4 REPLIES 4

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you, Rocky. I've camped there. First time 1979 in my TC.

J herb, it is dry throughout the West and I remain worried.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Rocky2
Explorer
Explorer
Lwiddis wrote:
If it’s not on the Rogue, I’m not interested.

Try going up I5 about 10 miles or so and camp at Valley of the Rogue State Park, right on the river.

J_herb
Explorer
Explorer
Lwiddis wrote:

It's not on the Rogue! but it may make more room at another RV park that's on the Rogue for you. If we don't get some more snow pack in the mountains the river will be very low this summer.
J herb

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad