cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Dunefest 2022 (Winchestor Bay, OR), Anyone Going?

adamis
Nomad
Nomad
I am looking at going to the Dunefest ATV / UTV rally held in Winchester Bay, OR this year from Aug 2nd to the 7th.

https://www.dunefest.com/

This would be my first to this event and was wondering if anyone else has gone or is going that could leave some pointers / tips for truck campers. From the looks of things, it is a very crowded event with a lot of activities going on. With so many people, it isn't all about riding out on the Dunes due to the congestion so we may end up going to another Dune area for a day or two of riding where there are less people.

So if you have gone or are thinking of going let me know!

1999 F350 Dually with 7.3 Diesel
2000 Bigfoot 10.6 Camper
2 REPLIES 2

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Interesting their on-line store isnโ€™t open until 2-22-2022. Not the way to operate in todayโ€™s world IMO.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Bedlam
I have not gone due to reports of being crowded and a few unsafe riders applying their choice of risk level to everyone around them. I have been in that area around New Years and found plenty of challenging terrain. We stayed at Riley Ranch which has big spots for trailers on your site.

Host Mammoth 11.5 on Ram 5500 HD