cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1998 Mirada Coachmen Fender Skirts

mymirada
Explorer
Explorer
hello we bought a 1998 class a coachman Mirada last year and it had been sitting for about eight years so there's pretty low mileage... but it's got a lot of like heat and sun damage the curtains were falling apart all the upholstery inside was dry rotted anyway make a long story short I think it had some water issues when we were driving it home last year two of the rear fender skirts fell off and what happened was the body of the coach around the wheels had gotten wet and I think there's some rot so the screwsLoosened up and the fender skirts fell off in the road & busted being t brittle plastic..... does everybody replace with original equipment or is there another type of material that can be used I found some fender skirts I think may be a good replacement but they're like $250 apiece
2 REPLIES 2

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
With all that probably needs replacement on a ‘98 RV I’d leave fender skirts for last.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

mymirada
Explorer
Explorer
#791 Coachmen RV single fiberglass fender skirt
https://www.rvshop.com/1998-Coachmen-Mirada-Fiberglass-Fender-Skirt-44-14-x-3-58-x-25-_p_74936.html