cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

World famous figure 8 trailer race,,,,have you seen this?

KKELLER14K
Explorer
Explorer
It is so funny....and it must take a week to clean it all up...sorry can't find the link but just Youtube it ...I was laughing the whole time....I think most of you will too.
7 REPLIES 7

drsteve
Explorer
Explorer
Our local circle track ends their season with a trailer race, AND a figure 8 school bus race.
Good stuff!
2006 Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab 2WD 6.0L 3.73 8600 GVWR
2018 Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 223RBS
1991 Palomino Filly PUP

KKELLER14K
Explorer
Explorer
If you can't laugh at this ....really don't camp close to me...this is trying to get out of the camground at 5:AM....

JKJavelin
Explorer III
Explorer III
https://youtu.be/3bt9wL61kio
2018 Ram 3500 Laramie Cummins 6.7
2016 Open Range RF316RLS
Titan Disc Brakes
Trailair pinbox
Morryde AllTrek 4000 w/ wetbolt kit
Demco Autoslide
570 watts of Solar

2017-2022 555 Nights
2023- 106 Nights

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Very...unique! Never seen such before.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Bird_Freak
Explorer II
Explorer II
We have waterless boat races here. Boats without trailers are drug behind junk cars. Crash the boats. Last one running with the biggest part of a boat wins! It's a blast to watch.
Eddie
03 Fleetwood Pride, 36-5L
04 Ford F-250 Superduty
15K Pullrite Superglide
Old coach 04 Pace Arrow 37C with brakes sometimes.
Owner- The Toy Shop-
Auto Restoration and Customs 32 years. Retired by a stroke!
We love 56 T-Birds

Turtle_n_Peeps
Explorer
Explorer
It's done at 2 tracks near me, but just a circle track not a figure 8. The clean up is unbelievable!!
~ Too many freaks & not enough circuses ~

"Life is not tried ~ it is merely survived ~ if you're standing
outside the fire"

"The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly."- Abraham Lincoln

mleekamp
Explorer
Explorer
Yes...there is one that takes place 2 hours north of me in Rockford, IL. They also do combines (the harvesters that pick the corn from the field), school busses, and other odd things. All of it was to be scrapped anyway...and they had fun banging around in them first.

In my mid-20's, I had a car that was to be junked, and entered my local demo derby at the fair. Car was a '68 Buick Special Deluxe...rusted completely and not even remotely worth saving. I had fun...until after when I found out that because I took out a few "full timers"...those who do this for a living...they were not happy with me. Seriously? I thought it was for fun, yes I knew they had payouts but the top was like $200.

Anyway, i was really sore the next morning...can't image now in my 50's how it would feel the next day.