Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bed cover, Ram box, 3500 camera and 5th wheel hitch

speediq99
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hello,

I am looking for what seems the impossible.

We have an 2022 8ft Ram 3500 dually.

I am looking for a bed box to keep things organized and a bed cover that I can roll up to the Goosebox when connected so things in front 1/2 of the bed don't get wet. I also have a bed camera that needs to see the ball in the 5th wheel puck that connects to a goosebox. This may be a stretch and a side camera may be the workaround.

Can anyone recommend a setup that works like this?

Rollup covers won't lock half way, they seem like all or nothing. They are inexpensive and am option if I can figure out how to keep things dry with a cover. I just hate the plastic box thatvfkybaround all the time.

Hard fold covers may block the bed camera that sits on the back of the cab and if you fully fold them against yhe can, the don't stay put.

Any ideas appreciated. I would love to be able to use the bed for more that the 5th wheel and lock and keep things safe when we disconnect.

MC
2 REPLIES 2

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
And the Cummins’ solution is fairly theft deterrent.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
Not cheap but this is as good as it gets, 30" front to back and bed height. Highway Products are made in Oregon.

2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD