cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

TV wiring in a 2019 sunseeker

Richert
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2019 sunseeker, i hookup the cable outside of MH but cannot find where it is routed to inside, no switching unit for antenna or cable, what am I missing Thanks for help
Blake
2019 Sunseeker
2012 Jeep Wrangler Toad
Wife in passenger seat.
4 REPLIES 4

Richert
Explorer
Explorer
I think I have the power switch like Doug described, going to check. thanks only one cable connection
Blake
2019 Sunseeker
2012 Jeep Wrangler Toad
Wife in passenger seat.

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
Agree with Doug, however, my FW has no power booster with light. I have separate cable connection hookups near TVs. OTA uses one, other is cable in from outside. Not to cause confusion, but I have two cable connections outside, second is for sat dish that is routed to bedroom TV area with three possible connections. OTA, cable in, satellite in.

Do you have more than one cable connection behind/near your TV?

Jerry

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
dougrainer wrote:

You state NO antenna Power booster? In almost ALL RV's, the Antenna Power Booster IS the switch between Antenna and cable. Booster light ON, reception from antenna. Booster light OFF, reception from Cable input. Doug

Do you have something like this that your TV is hooked to?

Then that is it.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
Richert wrote:
I have a 2019 sunseeker, i hookup the cable outside of MH but cannot find where it is routed to inside, no switching unit for antenna or cable, what am I missing Thanks for help

You state NO antenna Power booster? In almost ALL RV's, the Antenna Power Booster IS the switch between Antenna and cable. Booster light ON, reception from antenna. Booster light OFF, reception from Cable input. Doug