cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RVing With A Ninja Foodi XL

2manytoyz
Explorer
Explorer
I've been RVing a long time. I have an entire collection of propane and charcoal cooking options. The newest one for me is the Ninja Foodi XL grill.

An advantage it has over the others is I can grill indoors when it's raining sideways. We live in FL, and often stay in the state. Rain is just part of life here.

This model Ninja Grills, Air Crisps, Bakes, Roasts, Broils, and Dehydrates. It comes with a thermometer probe, cooking food perfectly.

When we travel, it fits nicely under the dining bench seat. I've used it outdoors on a stand, but often use it indoors. The food is amazing! Far better than going to a restaurant.

More pics and cooking times/temps/recipes here: http://2manytoyz.com/Ninja-Foodi-XL.html
Robert
Merritt Island, FL
2023 Thor Quantum KW29
2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TOAD
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon TOAD
Falcon 2 Towbar, Roadmaster 9400 Even Brake System
http://www.2manytoyz.com/
4 REPLIES 4

Oreonut
Explorer
Explorer
No problems running it with the air conditioner on? I want to get an air fryer oven but don't want to have to turn off the air every time I want to cook something.

In our old trailer we couldn't even run the microwave with the air conditioner compressor running.
Kelly

2023 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD
2023 Forest River - Wildwood 31KQBTS
Blue Ox

Old Set up:

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD
2007 Sunset Creek 298 BH
Hensley arrow/Prodigy

JoeH
Explorer III
Explorer III
Since we went to an all electric coach back in 2013, I've accumulated many electric gizmos for preparing food. I have an electric grill, 2 induction cookers, an air fryer, crock pot, rice cooker,griddle,instant pot. I built a folding table with adequate shelve space to have all these out and made a sunbrella cover for it to keep the appliances out of the weather when not in use. If it rains, I put out the awning for cook time.
Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard

wiskeyVI
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the review. I had not seen these before.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Very interesting…informative.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad