Did you mean: 

Michelin Agilis CrossClimate Tires LT

egarant
Explorer III
Explorer III
I’m tire shopping…….

The BF Goodrich KO2 is the leader in the clubhouse right now

But then I ran across these.

Does anyone have any experience with these tires?

According to the literature they are commercial all terrain tires with the 3 peak snowflake symbol made for carrying heavy loads.
Looks like there are several types of CrossClimate models out there by Michelin, but it’s the Agilis in the LT model that I am interested in.
Sounds like a good tire for TC use….
2021 FORD F350 dually 4x4 with 4.30 gears
2013 Eagle Cap 950
480 Watts Solar, 3K VictronConnect Multiplus II, VictronConnect smart DC-DC charger, VictronConnect 100/30 solar controller, 250 amps of lithium batteries by LifeBlue
8 REPLIES 8

Hardscrabble
Explorer
Explorer
On my truck replacing the OEM Wranglers, quieter, seem to handle better all around and from 2 winters in NH in ice and and snow I find the winter performance really good. Drove home in a wicked snow storm and they performed very well. I do not have my camper on and no weight in the back but the truck stayed true when others were off the road all over. Over course, I wasn't driving at 75 on summer tires on packed snow/ice with less than 100 yards visibility but that is the way it is these days.
2019 Northern Lite EXSE, wet bath, 2019 Chevy Silverado 3500HD SRW Duramax w/ Bilstein 4600s, Torklift Stableloads/Fastguns, Timbren Severe Duty Bump Stops, Ranch Hand Grille Guard, WeBoost drive reach rv cell booster.

burningman
Explorer
Explorer
I had them on my dualliy and liked them enough that I did buy them again recently.
They just do what a tire is supposed to do, and don’t give me any issues.
2017 Northern Lite 10-2 EX CD SE
99 Ram 4x4 Dually Cummins
A whole lot more fuel, a whole lot more boost.
4.10 gears, Gear Vendors overdrive, exhaust brake
Built auto, triple disc, billet shafts.
Kelderman Air Ride, Helwig sway bar.

tlowe43q
Explorer
Explorer
Not quite what you are looking for, but my 2 cents.

This tire is what Airstream uses on the Classic series trailers in 16"...

I upgraded my 27FB International from stock 15" to the 16" subject tires at recent delivery. We have only 1000 miles towing them so far and they wonderful.

I guess you can say that I'm lurking here for general info after the sale of my Host Mammoth.

Downunda
Explorer
Explorer
I had them on my Class C and they gave a harsh ride and didn't wear well unlike other Michies I'd had in the past. I replaced them with Continental Contivans and they gave a better ride. Just my experience.

I just put 6 of those tires on my dually about 2 months ago.

So far so good, they seem to be every bit as good as my previous Michelins. I got 80,500 miles on my old set.

Grip in snow seems OK, handling and ride is good. I have not towed with them yet.
We shall see.
2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS
RV Rebuild Website - Site launched Aug 22, 2021 - www.rv-rebuild.com

towpro
Explorer
Explorer
When I was looking for my MH they were the favorite for the Mercedes Benz 3500 chassis owners.
2022 Ford F150
Sold: 2016 Arctic Fox 990, 2018 Ram 3500, 2011 Open Range
Sold Forest River Forester 2401R Mercedes Benz. when campsites went from $90 to $190 per night.

specta
Explorer
Explorer
Best tires I have ever had.
They just don't come in the size I wanted last go around. 😞
Kenny
1996 Jayco 376FB Eagle Series TT
1997 Jayco 246FB Eagle Series TT
1976 Ford F-250 4wd Mercury Marauder 410 - 4V
Regular cabs. The best looking trucks.

Desert_Captain
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have had them on my 24' Class C {11,500#} for 3+ years and could not be happier. I would definitely buy them again.

:C