cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

MA, NH, VT

harryjr
Explorer
Explorer
Looking to spend a Monday - Friday this summer with our daughter, SIL, and granddaughters (6 & 8).

We have a 5th wheel. They'll be in a tent. The state parks are good for the tents, not so much for the fiver. Most of the RV parks the other way.

Any suggestions that are good for both? Thanks.

melandme
Explorer
Explorer
Near Londonderry VT is Winhall Brook COE. Very nice campground. The south side has W/E site. Getting to the south side you have to make a 90 degree turn onto a one lane bridge. We had no problem in 26 ft Class C with a Wrangler in tow. I would check the reviews and Google maps to see if your rig would fit. The sites on the north side do not have W/E.

harryjr
Explorer
Explorer
mdcamping wrote:
Hi Harry, I'm going to guess your looking for more outdoor activity type parks? In the NE corner of CT is West Thompson Lake COE. Larger W/E sites, tenting, clean bathrooms, hiking, fishing, Rail trail down the road. I would book NOW if you want to get what your looking for.

Atlantic Oaks Campground out at Cape Cod has a tenting area along with large pull through sites loads of stuff to do in the area.

The Lincoln/ Woodstock KOA in NH should have everything your looking for also, more of a resort type park but also loads of stuff to do in the area.

All the parks mentioned are well maintained and get good reviews. If you post back on specifics on what your looking for I might have some more suggestions :C

Mike

Thanks Mike. I'll ck them out
Harry Jr.
Southeastern CT

mdcamping
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Harry, I'm going to guess your looking for more outdoor activity type parks? In the NE corner of CT is West Thompson Lake COE. Larger W/E sites, tenting, clean bathrooms, hiking, fishing, Rail trail down the road. I would book NOW if you want to get what your looking for.

Atlantic Oaks Campground out at Cape Cod has a tenting area along with large pull through sites loads of stuff to do in the area.

The Lincoln/ Woodstock KOA in NH should have everything your looking for also, more of a resort type park but also loads of stuff to do in the area.

All the parks mentioned are well maintained and get good reviews. If you post back on specifics on what your looking for I might have some more suggestions :C

Mike
2022 F-150 3.5 EcoBoost 4X4 Supercrew GCWR 19,500 157WB
Payload 2476 Maxtow 13,800 3.73 Equalizer 4 Pt Sway Hitch
2017 Jayco Jay Flight 24RBS
Old TV, 07 Toyota Tacoma, Double Cab, Factory Tow Pkg, retired towing at 229K. (Son now owns truck)