Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Towing: Hartland TIres
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Towing

Open Roads Forum  >  Towing

> Hartland TIres

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev
Cummins12V98

on the road

View Profile

Posted: 03/29/22 03:21pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Grit dog wrote:

jffnkrn wrote:

yes already a purchase, of course while on the road, Discount will take care of me if decided to change out. they are communicating with me, from the corporate office. no worries there.

Or, since you're actively recreating, and already bought the tires forget about this thread, forget about the Discount tire corporate office.
You have new tires that have enough air in them as long as they're at least at 80psi. You have nothing to worry about!

CHeers!

Yes this seemed to be a "what about this product I am thinking to buy" instead it's a "I bought this now I want to know what everyone thinks". A bit backwards IMHO oh well it happens.

2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

jffnkrn

peoria

View Profile

Posted: 04/29/22 07:56am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

well just thought I would give an update, if anyone cares, yep too much time available to do stuff. We have made another trip, about 1000 miles and I am happy with the tires. they run cool, actually may help a little with gas mileage as they are smooth and have very little friction. so since I originally "May have put the cart before the horse". It has all worked out. Also the cost right at $1000 was acceptable. so again, thanks for listening and providing your feedback. have a great day.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Towing

> Hartland TIres
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Towing

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2022 CWI, Inc. © 2022 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.