Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Good Sam Roadside Assistance: No answer
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Roadside Assistance

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
zcookiemonstar

Midwest

View Profile

Posted: 04/09/22 12:10pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

MDKMDK wrote:

zcookiemonstar wrote:

MDKMDK I guess my question was a little off. I was more asking why they were not mentioned in the offers I received. They basically mention everything but truck campers making me wonder if they are excluded. One word or lack of one word in a offer is all it takes to be denied coverage when needed. I have learned that over and over with health insurance

In the other thread, and in my response to you in this thread, I tried to explain that Good Sam refers to "truck campers" as "Pick-up Campers" in their brochures. If you had downloaded one or any of them, you would have seen that they are covered in some/most of their plans.
Again, I will suggest that whatever they say in their offer is sales talk and pricing, granted, while what is stated in the brochures are the contractual definitions for service, and state specifically what they will, and will not, cover.
Sometimes you have to dig a little bit deeper, to get the answers you desire. Even then, they aren't necessarily crystal clear. You might have to call and ask, and get clarification.
Or, if GSRA is monitoring this thread, perhaps they can add "Pick-up Campers/Truck Campers" to the offers they send out, to reduce the confusion over terminology and coverage.
Either way, their coverage is pretty good for the price, and peace of mind.

I understand there is info in the brochures but since they are not referenced or included with the offers how is one to know if they are the same. I thought these comments went directly to Good Sam and that is who would be responding.

zcookiemonstar

Midwest

View Profile

Posted: 04/09/22 12:13pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

larry cad wrote:

zcookiemonstar wrote:

larry cad just wonder if you know what you are responding to

Actually I knew exactly what I was responding to, which was your complaint that no one was responding to you on another post. Hmmmm.

Now you get lots of responses, and you are still complaining. Hmmmm.

Anyway, it was nice to see you thank most of those who did respond.

Now smile and have a wonderful day!

[emoticon]

As much as I appreciate someone trying to help I was looking for a response from Good Sam and that is who I was complaining about not responding.

larry cad

ohio

View Profile

Posted: 04/09/22 01:04pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

zcookiemonstar wrote:

larry cad wrote:

zcookiemonstar wrote:

larry cad just wonder if you know what you are responding to

Actually I knew exactly what I was responding to, which was your complaint that no one was responding to you on another post. Hmmmm.

Now you get lots of responses, and you are still complaining. Hmmmm.

Anyway, it was nice to see you thank most of those who did respond.

Now smile and have a wonderful day!

[emoticon]

As much as I appreciate someone trying to help I was looking for a response from Good Sam and that is who I was complaining about not responding.

Their phone number is 888-514-1116

I'm sure they would be glad to answer your question.

(Hope this helps)

Today is my personal best for most consecutive days alive.

Our Travel Blog

john95smith

Atlanta

View Profile

Posted: 04/13/22 11:01am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello, everyone ??

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Roadside Assistance

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2022 CWI, Inc. © 2022 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.