cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RV seminars in Kelowna, BC

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
These are on again this year after a 2 year Covid break . A full weekend of seminars at an RV Tech training College. (Okanagan college) June 17-20. Put on by the RV dealers Assoc. of BC. Well worth it to learn how to troubleshoot and fix issues with things like fridges, etc. I have attended several times.

RV Seminars
5 REPLIES 5

Thomas_Taylor
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the information.

Reisender
Nomad
Nomad
Tequila wrote:
These are on again this year after a 2 year Covid break . A full weekend of seminars at an RV Tech training College. (Okanagan college) June 17-20. Put on by the RV dealers Assoc. of BC. Well worth it to learn how to troubleshoot and fix issues with things like fridges, etc. I have attended several times.

RV Seminars

Awww carp. We will be on a 6 province RV tour and family visit during that time.

But thanks for the info.

netjam
Explorer
Explorer
Went in 2006 as we started fulltime. Great experience...recommend.

StirCrazy
Nomad III
Nomad III
thats preety sweet, working then this year but ill have to keep my eyes out for it next year.
2014 F350 6.7 Platinum
2016 Cougar 330RBK
1991 Slumberqueen WS100

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
The more detailed the seminar, the better IMO. I may attend.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad