cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Towable vehicles

hotjag1
Explorer II
Explorer II
For several years I had bookmarked the Motorhome magazine towable vehicles guide. It listed all towables from about 1995 to present. Now, when I click on the bookmark, the page no longer exists.

Is there a site that I can bookmark that lists all towable vehicles for the last 20 years? Thanks in advance.
hotjag1
2003 40' Allegro Bus, 3 slides, 400hp 8.9 liter ISL Cummins

2000 24' Dynamax Isata
7 REPLIES 7

Monkeyman_and_L
Explorer
Explorer
Ford Vehicles see page 16 for ones that can be towed.

https://www.fleet.ford.com/content/dam/aem_fleet/en_us/fleet/towing-guides/2022_Ford_RVandTrailerTowingGuide.pdf
Monkeyman, Lady and little chimp
2018 Newmar Baystar 3414
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid TOAD

armadillo_17
Explorer
Explorer
I see that Jeep Compass has a 9 speed transmission option this year. But I donโ€™t see that this has made it towable. My 2022 Jeep Patriot Manual is getting quite a few miles on it. I would like a newer light weight toad. I may go with a Chevy Equinox.
Jon in S/W Missouri
2007 Winnebago Class C
2012 Jeep Patriot (Manual Transmission)

hotjag1
Explorer II
Explorer II
Y-Guy wrote:
hotjag1 sadly when they ceased producing the Motorhome Mag they also stopped producing the Dinghy Guide. There has never been one master list, even with the Dinghy Guides you still have to check the actual owners manual.

If you have a few makes/model/year post it here and you'll get some thoughts, but you can also google the owners manual for each one if you are unsure.

I kind of figured that was going to be the alternative and checking each vehicle separately. Thank-you for confirming what I suspected.
hotjag1

2000 24' Dynamax Isata

Y-Guy
hotjag1 sadly when they ceased producing the Motorhome Mag they also stopped producing the Dinghy Guide. There has never been one master list, even with the Dinghy Guides you still have to check the actual owners manual.

If you have a few makes/model/year post it here and you'll get some thoughts, but you can also google the owners manual for each one if you are unsure.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

larry_cad
Explorer
Explorer
Best way is keep it simple: Jeep
Today is my personal best for most consecutive days alive.

Our Travel Blog

hotjag1
Explorer II
Explorer II
I was hoping that there would be a site that I wouldn't need to enter each year individually such as 2020. It appears that the other links listed I would need to subscribe for $29.95 a year as I am not a Good Sam member. The old Motorhome site was available at no charge and I was hoping that would be the case now.
hotjag1

2000 24' Dynamax Isata

rk911
Explorer
Explorer
1990-1999

2020 Guide

i found these in 1-minute. try a google search
Rich
Ham Radio, Sport Pilot, Retired 9-1-1 Call Center Administrator
'10 Jeep Liberty KK