cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

My campsite map now up to 740 sites

Ramblin__Ralph
Explorer
Explorer
I just updated my map of everywhere I've camped in the last 16 years of 5-6 months/year of ramblin'. Very few commercial ones, as I'm usually in USFS/BLM/State CGs and boondocking spots. Point at a pinhead and you'll see the name of the CG. Click on a pinhead and you see a summary of the CG, including fee (when I was there). GPS coordinates are also shown.

The map is here. Works best on a large screen, vs. a phone.

I'll be hitting the road in early June for my 17th year of ramblin' about 1/2 of the year. Hopefully I'll add a few new sites to the map.

Hope you can find some new sites from the map. Safe travels.
Ralph
2006 GMC 2500HD, XCab, SB, 6.0L w/2001 Lance 845
Bilstein Shocks, TorkLift Stable Loads, 100 Ah LiFePo4, 225 watt solar
My RV Travels Webpage / Yearly Campsite Map / 740 Campsites / YouTube Videos /
Instagram
9 REPLIES 9

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
If you ever decide to sell your rig DO NOT share the map with the prospective buyer, as proud as you might be, because it just emphasizes the potential wear and tear that are likely to exist on the RV.
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)

pnichols
Explorer II
Explorer II
Ramblin' Ralph wrote:
I just updated my map of everywhere I've camped in the last 16 years of 5-6 months/year of ramblin'. Very few commercial ones, as I'm usually in USFS/BLM/State CGs and boondocking spots. Point at a pinhead and you'll see the name of the CG. Click on a pinhead and you see a summary of the CG, including fee (when I was there). GPS coordinates are also shown.

The map is here. Works best on a large screen, vs. a phone.

I'll be hitting the road in early June for my 17th year of ramblin' about 1/2 of the year. Hopefully I'll add a few new sites to the map.

Hope you can find some new sites from the map. Safe travels.

Another great service you're providing with your map update!

Do you have a Garmin Nuvi version I can download and install on my unit?
2005 E450 Itasca 24V Class C

wiskeyVI
Explorer
Explorer
This is really cool.
Thanks so much for sharing this Ralph!

Ramblin__Ralph
Explorer
Explorer
Glad to see some of you are already using it! I travel in the warm part of the year and don't like humidity, so that's why it's West U.S. biased. ๐Ÿ™‚
Ralph
2006 GMC 2500HD, XCab, SB, 6.0L w/2001 Lance 845
Bilstein Shocks, TorkLift Stable Loads, 100 Ah LiFePo4, 225 watt solar
My RV Travels Webpage / Yearly Campsite Map / 740 Campsites / YouTube Videos /
Instagram

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Ralph!
Happy to see you here. I've used your map many times! You've got great pics too.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

Tiger4x4RV
Nomad
Nomad
Thank you for all you do to provide this great info. I have found some great sites from your lists over the years.
2006 Tiger CX 4x4, 8.1 L gas V-8, Allison 6-speed

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
I refer to your map often and thank you for posting it. VERY helpful since we are aligned on campsite preferences.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

RetiredRealtorR
Explorer
Explorer
Pretty cool! Thanks for sharing.

Somehow I expected with 740 sites they'd be more spread out across our beautiful country.

Happy travels.
. . . never confuse education with intelligence, nor motion with progress

J_herb
Explorer
Explorer
HI Ralph,
glad to see you posting and still going camping, I will check out the update on your camp spots.

I will be sending you an e-mail in a few days to let you know how my camper van is coming along. Jay
J herb