cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holding tank cleaning stick

BBB66
Explorer
Explorer
Hi guys, has anyone used the camco RV flexible swivel stick to clean out your holding tank? Just wondering if it’s worth 30 bucks or a gimmick. Thanks!
6 REPLIES 6

BBB66
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Guys, appreciate the advice!

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
The Swivel Stick with the spinner nozzles on the end.. One of the more effective wands... The Valterra Master Blaster properly used is the most effective wand HOWEVER... The design concerns me (I full expect the nozzle to snap off) I built my own variation on the Valterra design that worked fairly well.

NOTHING is 100%
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
With plenty of water in the tanks when dumping clean outs are rarely needed IMO. Occasionally I dump, refill with clean water, drive 10 miles and dump a second time.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

agesilaus
Explorer II
Explorer II
Just run the water hose in the bathroom window with an adjustable nozzle on it. Open the black tank valve drain the tank and then stick the hose down the toilet, not all the way and blast the tank out with the hose stream. Do this occasionally or if you notice excessive odor.
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper

BBB66
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks!

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
I have one and used it all the time, on my previous trailer. It didn't have a black tank flush. It worked well and I still have it.
Amazon has it for less than $25 with free shipping.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes