cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aqua Hot panel dead

fuzzyface
Explorer
Explorer

I lost power to the coach, and the house batteries died. I managed to start the genny, and am charging the batteries with it. The problem I can't seem to resolve is that there is no power to the aqua hot control panel which also has the water pump and bedroom slide switches on it. The water pump will work from the other switches, but this panel seems dead. Any suggestions on where to start looking for solutions??
Linda and Mike Kruzin' in a Kountry Star
3 REPLIES 3

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
fuzzyface wrote:

I lost power to the coach, and the house batteries died. I managed to start the genny, and am charging the batteries with it. The problem I can't seem to resolve is that there is no power to the aqua hot control panel which also has the water pump and bedroom slide switches on it. The water pump will work from the other switches, but this panel seems dead. Any suggestions on where to start looking for solutions??

Running the gen will not charge the battery back up unless you run them 6 hours plus. Put it on a regular charger.

CA_Traveler
Explorer III
Explorer III
Load check the batteries as discharged batteries may be compromised.
2009 Holiday Rambler 42' Scepter with ISL 400 Cummins
750 Watts Solar Morningstar MPPT 60 Controller
2014 Grand Cherokee Overland

Bob

fuzzyface
Explorer
Explorer
FIXED....Shortly after posing this question, I went to the MH and shut off the house batteries....salesman switch. Turned the batteries back on and voila....Aqua Hot panel powered up. These electronic thingys mystify me.
Linda and Mike Kruzin' in a Kountry Star