Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

1. Alamo Reservoir-Wickenburg Rd. 2. Grand Canyon Watchtower

Camper_Jeff___K
Nomad II
Nomad II
1. Alamo Reservoir and Stuck on Wickenburg Rd. AZ

I have a nice stay at Alamo Lake and give you a quick look around. I then drive East on Wickenburg Rd which turns out to be one of the rougher roads I've taken with the Truck Camper. The road rocks my camera off it's perch a few times, it flings open the cabinets to launch pots, pans, cans, onto the floor, I bend the hook out of a turnbuckle hold down. Fortunately I carry a spare. An air hose disconnects from the intake manifold which makes the engine die but it's a quick fix. I finally reach the end of the road with the highway just off in the distance only to find it impassable. Fortunately I was able to backtrack a short distance and take another road to the highway that would put in the direction of Prescott and The Grand Canyon. It was a challenging and interesting drive. Enjoy the video!!

2. Grand Canyon Watchtower and other scenery.

Desert View Watchtower Grand Canyon 2022
I show you inside and outside the Watchtower. Look at the Colorado River. Mention a few details about the Worst Plane Crash in The US which Happened Right There In 1956 at 20,000 feet between a DC-7 and a Lockheed Constellation, Two Of The Largest 4 Engine Passenger Propeller Planes of the late 1950's era.
2 REPLIES 2

notsobigjoe
Nomad III
Nomad III
Very nice Jeff and Kelly. It looked like a great time... WAY to adventurous for this old fat man! LOL

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
Gnarly ride!
Glad you made it out relatively unscathed and thanks for sharing!
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold