Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: F150 Lightning Road Trip & Ike Gauntlet Pull
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

 > F150 Lightning Road Trip & Ike Gauntlet Pull

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 16  
Prev  |  Next
FishOnOne

The Great State of Texas

Senior Member

Joined: 02/12/2011

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 06/22/22 07:31pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

goducks10 wrote:

Game changer
https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-new-48........onger-trips-says-XPeng-CEO.629374.0.html
Coming to a country near you.


The only game changer that came out of china is the big "C". Everything else is copied or stolen technology


'12 Ford Super Duty FX4 ELD CC 6.7 PSD 400HP 800ft/lbs
"200k Mile Club"
'16 Sprinter 319MKS "Wide Body"


time2roll

Southern California

Senior Member

Joined: 03/21/2005

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member


Posted: 06/22/22 08:05pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

fj12ryder wrote:

Wonder when this "not too distant future" will be. [emoticon] Kind of like Tesla's claim that the semi will be out in the "not too distant future"? [emoticon] Has it only been nearly 6 years? LOL
Same reason the Lightning is limited production.... no batteries.
Can't build factories fast enough. Need immediate profit from established models to keep going. Model Y is still 10 month waiting period.
Tesla is turning into an actual business where short term needs push out longer term goals.

Will be interesting if the other automakers commitment to EV ramp up can stay on the target.


2001 F150 SuperCrew
2006 Keystone Springdale 249FWBHLS
675w Solar pictures back up

free radical

Canada

Senior Member

Joined: 02/07/2008

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 06/22/22 09:55pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

FishOnOne wrote:

goducks10 wrote:

Game changer
https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-new-48........onger-trips-says-XPeng-CEO.629374.0.html
Coming to a country near you.


The only game changer that came out of china is the big "C". Everything else is copied or stolen technology

Everything realy ? Lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions


Btw China also invented type o Gov that works for all people not only richest resulting in completely eliminating poverty and homelesnes.

https://youtu.be/n8JTmpnMwLI

Amazing yes !?

stsmark

Northern CA

Senior Member

Joined: 09/09/2009

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 06/23/22 12:05am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

How’s that working out for the Uighur's?

PButler96

Midwest

Full Member

Joined: 06/13/2022

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 06/23/22 03:03am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

free radical wrote:

FishOnOne wrote:

goducks10 wrote:

Game changer
https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-new-48........onger-trips-says-XPeng-CEO.629374.0.html
Coming to a country near you.


The only game changer that came out of china is the big "C". Everything else is copied or stolen technology

Everything realy ? Lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions


Btw China also invented type o Gov that works for all people not only richest resulting in completely eliminating poverty and homelesnes.

https://youtu.be/n8JTmpnMwLI

Amazing yes !?


Perhaps you should immigrate there. Completely eliminated poverty LOL. That tells me you've never been there. Keep believing Utube D.B.'s LOL.

* This post was edited 06/23/22 03:13am by PButler96 *

Grit dog

Black Diamond, WA

Senior Member

Joined: 05/06/2013

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 06/23/22 08:58am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

free radical wrote:


Everything realy ? Lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions


Btw China also invented type o Gov that works for all people not only richest resulting in completely eliminating poverty and homelesnes.

https://youtu.be/n8JTmpnMwLI

Amazing yes !?


OMG, is all I can say....


2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5” turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29

fj12ryder

Platte City, MO

Senior Member

Joined: 08/19/2003

View Profile



Posted: 06/23/22 09:33am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

free radical wrote:

FishOnOne wrote:

goducks10 wrote:

Game changer
https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-new-48........onger-trips-says-XPeng-CEO.629374.0.html
Coming to a country near you.


The only game changer that came out of china is the big "C". Everything else is copied or stolen technology

Everything realy ? Lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions


Btw China also invented type o Gov that works for all people not only richest resulting in completely eliminating poverty and homelesnes.

https://youtu.be/n8JTmpnMwLI

Amazing yes !?
See, proof positive that political propaganda does work. Reality can be disproved. [emoticon]


Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

JRscooby

Indepmo

Senior Member

Joined: 06/10/2019

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 06/23/22 10:53am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

PButler96 wrote:




Perhaps you should immigrate there. Completely eliminated poverty LOL. That tells me you've never been there. Keep believing Utube D.B.'s LOL.


When communism does not live up to theory profit and production are concentrated in few hands.
OTOH, capitalism, working as designed, unless constrained by strong government and/or strong unions profit and production are concentrated in few hands.

Grit dog

Black Diamond, WA

Senior Member

Joined: 05/06/2013

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 06/23/22 11:18am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

JRscooby wrote:

PButler96 wrote:




Perhaps you should immigrate there. Completely eliminated poverty LOL. That tells me you've never been there. Keep believing Utube D.B.'s LOL.


When communism does not live up to theory profit and production are concentrated in few hands.
OTOH, capitalism, working as designed, unless constrained by strong government and/or strong unions profit and production are concentrated in few hands.


Are you straddling that fence, finally? Grass getting a bit brown these days with the hot summer temps on the left side of it!

wanderingaimlessly

Buggs Island lake

Senior Member

Joined: 08/23/2017

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 06/23/22 12:02pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

That ladies and gentlemen was the Poster child for PT Barnham's theory of a sucker being born every minute.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 16  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

 > F150 Lightning Road Trip & Ike Gauntlet Pull
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles


New posts No new posts
Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:




© 2022 CWI, Inc. © 2022 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.