cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whirlpool refrigerator 11.6

RVcrazy
Explorer
Explorer
Do any of you have the 11.6 counter depth 24” refrigerator? We need to know the depth of the door at the hinge & also the depth in the center widest part. It would go near the stairs in our fifth wheel. Have you had any trouble with yours? We have a 10.1 that is no longer made & the large shelf in the door broke. It is between this & the Magic Chef 10.1 because of space. Thanks!
7 REPLIES 7

Dutch_12078
Explorer
Explorer
Gdetrailer wrote:
Cummins12V98 wrote:
Any residential refrigerator will have these VERY specific dimensions for each model. Click on "download dimension guide" and you will get the PDF.

Nope.

Not "ALL" residential fridges have that.

Try again, look up APARTMENT SIZE fridges (10-13 CuFt)..

I have a 10.1 CuFt Haier brand and no such dimension guide was available.

I also have a 30 yr old 21 CuFt Sears fridge in my sticks and bricks and once again no dimensions diagram was with it or available..

Perhaps as in your example with a much more expensive double French door design I can see that perhaps but not ALL fridge manufacturers give that level of detail.

It is far, far better to simply go to a physical store and measure it for yourself..

On edit..

To make this easy for you HERE is a link to the manual for my 10 CuFt apartment size Haier residential fridge.. Perhaps you can point to the exact page that gives a drawing and dimensions as I must be blind and missed it out of 18 pages..

Before we bought our Haier 10.1 cu ft fridge (different model) from Lowes, I found all the dimensions I needed, including the critical to us depth with the door open on their website listed under "Dimensions".
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

TechWriter
Explorer
Explorer
RVcrazy wrote:
Do any of you have the 11.6 counter depth 24” refrigerator?

Yep. Installed this model in my last RV and it worked great. See Residential Refrigerator Upgrade.
2004 - 2010 Part Timer (35’ 2004 National RV Sea Breeze 8341 - Workhorse)
2010 - 2021 Full Timer (41’ 2001 Newmar Mountain Aire 4095 DP - Cummins)
2021 - ??? Part Timer (31’ 2001 National RV Sea View 8311 - Ford)
www.rvSeniorMoments.com
DISH TV for RVs

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
If it does not have specific dimensioning it's NOT worth buying, probably Chinese JUNK. 35 years in construction needing appliance dimensions for cabinets I have always had all the exact dimensions needed with drawings exactly as I posted above.
2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

Gdetrailer
Explorer III
Explorer III
Cummins12V98 wrote:
Any residential refrigerator will have these VERY specific dimensions for each model. Click on "download dimension guide" and you will get the PDF.

Nope.

Not "ALL" residential fridges have that.

Try again, look up APARTMENT SIZE fridges (10-13 CuFt)..

I have a 10.1 CuFt Haier brand and no such dimension guide was available.

I also have a 30 yr old 21 CuFt Sears fridge in my sticks and bricks and once again no dimensions diagram was with it or available..

Perhaps as in your example with a much more expensive double French door design I can see that perhaps but not ALL fridge manufacturers give that level of detail.

It is far, far better to simply go to a physical store and measure it for yourself..

On edit..

To make this easy for you HERE is a link to the manual for my 10 CuFt apartment size Haier residential fridge.. Perhaps you can point to the exact page that gives a drawing and dimensions as I must be blind and missed it out of 18 pages..

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III

2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's

Gdetrailer
Explorer III
Explorer III
Best bet is to locate the fridge of interest in a physical store near to you and personally measure it for yourself..

"PDFs" of the owners manuals are often pretty generic for home fridges and generally do not list all dimensions (only the max dimension if it is listed at all) and online places like Amazon list the shipping box dimensions..

Magic Chef, GE, Haier and a few other brands in the 10 CuFt apartment size home fridges are made by the same manufacturer in China. You will notice when you open them and look inside the freezer and fridge on the back wall will have the same basic look. Some may even share the same interior shelving and if your current fridge is one of those you might be able to find a newer model with similar door parts and use the new fridge model to order parts.

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
Simple, look up the PDF on your model. All dimensions will be there.