cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2023 Ford Super Duty

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
Here's a couple of leaked Super Duty's photos.

Down boy... Down...! :B

'12 Ford Super Duty FX4 ELD CC 6.7 PSD 400HP 800ft/lbs "270k Miles"
'16 Sprinter 319MKS "Wide Body"
49 REPLIES 49

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
Looks like the Super Duty will have a different dashboard than the F150.

Travlingman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Here is the Ford build schedule. Donlen Still building the 2022's and the order bank for 2023's opens 10-17. Production of the 2023's start on 1-3-23.
2017 F-350 King Ranch DRW
2014 Landmark Savannah(sold)
2022 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4

PButler96
Explorer
Explorer
stsmark wrote:
I guess call Dearborn, she sent me a copy of the email since I helped spec it out.

YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION
Dear K
We are excited to let you know your 2022 Super Duty F-350 Lariat Crew Cab has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of August 8, 2022.
In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at W. C. Sanderson Ford. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.
We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference: 1FT8W3BT8

That's great for K, whoever K is. I should have chosen my words more carefully, I forgot I was on RVnet and would be called out on every syllable. You're right, I'm wrong. It still not does change the fact that if you walk into a Ford dealer today, or walked in starting @ 7-7, you're not ordering a 2022. It's going to be a 2023 and you might see it in May 2023, or maybe not.
I have a burn barrel in my yard.

stsmark
Explorer
Explorer
I guess call Dearborn, she sent me a copy of the email since I helped spec it out.

YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION
Dear K
We are excited to let you know your 2022 Super Duty F-350 Lariat Crew Cab has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of August 8, 2022.
In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at W. C. Sanderson Ford. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.
We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference: 1FT8W3BT8

PButler96
Explorer
Explorer
stsmark wrote:
You said the Sales Mgr stated theyโ€™re not building them, maybe my friends is the last one.

โ€œA local Ford dealer told me a few weeks ago that they were not building any Super Dutys, changing over to 2023 models. (That came from the sales manager so take it with a grain of salt.) He told me if I laid down hand money the day i was there and ordered, the earliest I could expect was May 2023......maybeโ€.

Why would they still be building 2022's in August of 2022? Wake up.

stsmark
Explorer
Explorer
You said the Sales Mgr stated theyโ€™re not building them, maybe my friends is the last one.

โ€œA local Ford dealer told me a few weeks ago that they were not building any Super Dutys, changing over to 2023 models. (That came from the sales manager so take it with a grain of salt.) He told me if I laid down hand money the day i was there and ordered, the earliest I could expect was May 2023......maybeโ€.

PButler96
Explorer
Explorer
stsmark wrote:
The no more 2022โ€™s is wrong a friend who ordered a 350 SRW CCSB in Feb has build date of 8-8 and tentative dealer date of 9-13.

It's not wrong. You could order a 22 back in February, You can not order a 22 in August.

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
stsmark wrote:
The no more 2022โ€™s is wrong a friend who ordered a 350 SRW CCSB in Feb has build date of 8-8 and tentative dealer date of 9-13.

Welcome to the world of supply chain problems.

stsmark
Explorer
Explorer

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
SoonDockin wrote:
I am just glad I bought my 2019 SD when I did. Dealer had it for several months and was willing to deal on it. Fat chance I could have gotten it for $10k off sticker these days. I don't know if I will upgrade any time soon.

Like in the next month? LOL
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
Here's some more Super Duty's caught in the wild. Good to see Ford investing in this product line.

Link

womps
Explorer
Explorer
PButler96 wrote:
FishOnOne wrote:

Having said that there's some rumor Ford will install a bed step at the front of the bed just like GM. Sure hope this isn't true as that bed step is hideous looking and literally is too high to be useful.

The bed steps on the GMC Ive been driving at work is pretty **** useful from what I have experienced, better than climbing in the bed or getting a stepladder if you need to retrieve something that slid to the front / center.

I had wheel to wheel running boards on my Ford SD. Works as good as the bed steps on the GMโ€™s and looks a heck of a lot better.

PButler96
Explorer
Explorer
FishOnOne wrote:

Having said that there's some rumor Ford will install a bed step at the front of the bed just like GM. Sure hope this isn't true as that bed step is hideous looking and literally is too high to be useful.

The bed steps on the GMC Ive been driving at work is pretty **** useful from what I have experienced, better than climbing in the bed or getting a stepladder if you need to retrieve something that slid to the front / center.

PButler96
Explorer
Explorer
mosseater wrote:
If that's the grill, then Im glad I bought mine in 2022. yuk

That's apparently a bottom of the line XL plastic seats and all, hence the cheap looking black ABS grill. You would have the same thing on a 2022 XL.