Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Tow Vehicles: 2023 Ford Super Duty
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

 > 2023 Ford Super Duty

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 5  
Prev  |  Next
capacitor

California

Senior Member

Joined: 10/24/2020

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 07/01/22 01:03pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Will the hood be able to close?

FishOnOne

The Great State of Texas

Senior Member

Joined: 02/12/2011

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 07/01/22 01:27pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Turtle n Peeps wrote:

Grit dog wrote:

Looks the same to me? Except for the camouflage.
Is it supposed to be a new body style?


I heard one change is they are going to start casting the door skins in 1/8" plate to keep up with other manufactures. [emoticon]


No that was the steel pistons they implemented that you were threatening the Duramax was going to get. [emoticon]


'12 Ford Super Duty FX4 ELD CC 6.7 PSD 400HP 800ft/lbs
"200k Mile Club"
'16 Sprinter 319MKS "Wide Body"


FishOnOne

The Great State of Texas

Senior Member

Joined: 02/12/2011

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 07/01/22 08:57pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Here's some more intel...

Link

4x4ord

Alberta

Senior Member

Joined: 12/23/2010

View Profile



Posted: 07/01/22 10:23pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

The thing I'd like to see in the 2023 is delivery. I ordered 5 2022 Super Dutys and so far I've only gotten one. Three were ordered in early December and two were ordered back in May of 2021.


2022 F350 SRW Platinum short box 4x4.
B&W Companion
2008 Citation Platinum XL 34.5

time2roll

Southern California

Senior Member

Joined: 03/21/2005

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member


Posted: 07/01/22 10:43pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Turtle n Peeps wrote:

Grit dog wrote:

Looks the same to me? Except for the camouflage.
Is it supposed to be a new body style?
I heard one change is they are going to start casting the door skins in 1/8" plate to keep up with other manufactures. [emoticon]
And the window glass will be bullet resistant [emoticon]


2001 F150 SuperCrew
2006 Keystone Springdale 249FWBHLS
675w Solar pictures back up

Cummins12V98

on the road

Senior Member

Joined: 06/03/2012

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 07/02/22 11:59am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

time2roll wrote:

Turtle n Peeps wrote:

Grit dog wrote:

Looks the same to me? Except for the camouflage.
Is it supposed to be a new body style?
I heard one change is they are going to start casting the door skins in 1/8" plate to keep up with other manufactures. [emoticon]
And the window glass will be bullet resistant [emoticon]


That will be the "Chicago" Edition.


2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

Me Again

Sunbird(Wa)/snowbird(Az)

Senior Member

Joined: 09/26/2012

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 07/03/22 09:30am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

FishOnOne wrote:

Here's some more intel...

Link


Dash basically is the same as my 14th gen 2021 F150 with the 12" display, two glove boxes, etc.


2021 F150 2.7 Ecoboost - Summer Home 2017 Bighorn 3575el. Can Am Spyder RT-L Chrome, Kawasaki KRX1000. Retired and enjoying it! RIP DW 07-05-2021


FishOnOne

The Great State of Texas

Senior Member

Joined: 02/12/2011

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 07/03/22 09:40am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Me Again wrote:

FishOnOne wrote:

Here's some more intel...

Link


Dash basically is the same as my 14th gen 2021 F150 with the 12" display, two glove boxes, etc.


Yes... Which is a good thing.

Having said that there's some rumor Ford will install a bed step at the front of the bed just like GM. Sure hope this isn't true as that bed step is hideous looking and literally is too high to be useful.

Cummins12V98

on the road

Senior Member

Joined: 06/03/2012

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 07/03/22 06:30pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

FishOnOne wrote:

Me Again wrote:

FishOnOne wrote:

Here's some more intel...

Link


Dash basically is the same as my 14th gen 2021 F150 with the 12" display, two glove boxes, etc.


Yes... Which is a good thing.

Having said that there's some rumor Ford will install a bed step at the front of the bed just like GM. Sure hope this isn't true as that bed step is hideous looking and literally is too high to be useful.


MOST gotta-have-itz are useless.

FishOnOne

The Great State of Texas

Senior Member

Joined: 02/12/2011

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 07/04/22 08:26am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Cummins12V98 wrote:

time2roll wrote:

Turtle n Peeps wrote:

Grit dog wrote:

Looks the same to me? Except for the camouflage.
Is it supposed to be a new body style?
I heard one change is they are going to start casting the door skins in 1/8" plate to keep up with other manufactures. [emoticon]
And the window glass will be bullet resistant [emoticon]


That will be the "Chicago" Edition.


How true... 6 already shot today at 4th July parade

* This post was last edited 07/04/22 12:48pm by FishOnOne *   View edit history

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 5  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

 > 2023 Ford Super Duty
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles


New posts No new posts
Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:




© 2022 CWI, Inc. © 2022 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.