Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Western WA storage?

Petimar
Explorer
Explorer
Hello all,
I own a 30 foot fifth wheel in Seattle and am looking for winter storage west of the Cascades in Washington. Covered is preferred, but will take non covered. Can anyone recommend a reasonable priced place I can store if for the 6 cold months? Thanks in advance.
5 REPLIES 5

navigator2346
Explorer
Explorer
There is a place in Bellingham, don't remember the name. Also the fair grounds in Lynden has indoor storage for the winter months

udidwht
Explorer
Explorer
Guy RV boat & storage (Renton, Wa.)
1994 Fleetwood Southwind Storm
P-30 chassis 7.4L 454 TBI 58,301 miles and counting....(as of 06/08/19)
VIN# 1GBJP37N4R3314754
Flight System Generator man 360 (PM me)

restlessways
Explorer II
Explorer II
Wouldn't recommend Sequim. Had my almost new 5th wheel broken into and damaged years ago, with items stolen. The sheriff told me the thieves were everywhere due to heroin and meth. Uggh.

jamesu
Explorer
Explorer
Mt. Vernon Storage. Very good Managers, secure facility. 360-848-7867
2011 Chevy 2500 Duramax diesel
2019 Timber Ridge 24RLS (Outdoors RV)
Go Cougs!

Microlite_Mike
Explorer
Explorer
Petimar wrote:
Hello all,
I own a 30 foot fifth wheel in Seattle and am looking for winter storage west of the Cascades in Washington. Covered is preferred, but will take non covered. Can anyone recommend a reasonable priced place I can store if for the 6 cold months? Thanks in advance.

Here's a listing for facilities in the Greater Puget Sound Area.

https://www.yellowpages.com/covington-wa/rv-storage

I would avoid anything in the Seattle, Everett, Renton, and Kent areas due to the crime levels. Even in the outlying areas I'd select one only after personally looking at their security (fencing, security cameras, access, etc).
"Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions anyway."

~ Albert Einstein