1988 Citation Supreme 25 RK-5th manual?

Grey_Smoke
Explorer
Explorer
I just got a General Coach trailer that has been stored under a roof

since 2015. Overall in pretty good condition given its age. I'm lucky

to be able to understand most of the systems, although in a pipe dream,

I was wondering if anyone could direct me to a source for an ancient

owners manual? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thx. J.
8 REPLIES 8

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Grey Smoke,

The Citation Supreme is well made. Mine simply wore out after nearly 500,000 kilometers.

I suggest keeping a log book.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

Grey_Smoke
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Guys,

I'll take your suggestions to gather the info on each unit then I'll spend some

time on the net.

Best Regards,

Jake

blofgren
Explorer
Explorer
I agree with the posters above; we had a 2005 Citation Supreme 28.5RKS fiver and now a 2008 Corsair Excella 34.5CKTS fiver and the owners manuals from General Coach are very generic and not of much use. The manuals for all of the individual components are definitely useful, though.
2013 Ram 3500 Megacab DRW Laramie 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, G56, 3.73, Maximum Steel, black lthr, B&W RVK3670 hitch, Retrax, Linex, and a bunch of options incl. cargo camera
2008 Corsair Excella Platinum 34.5 CKTS fifth wheel with winter package & disc brakes

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Having owned a Citation Supreme Class C (diesel) from 1987, I can say the owners manual would be useful for starting a camp fire.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
"I just got a General Coach trailer that has been stored under a roof since 2015."

You'll still need to do roof maintenance...sooner rather than later.

Enjoy your new to you trailer!
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Grey_Smoke
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Fellas!

I appreciate the info and suggestions.

Jake

TXiceman
Explorer
Explorer
The manuals are usually very generic for the RV wiring, plumbing, etc. The rest of the manual is a collection of manufacturers manuals, and installation information. Get the model and serial numbers from the various components and get on Google to find the manuals.

I have never understood why people do not keep the manuals on the RV. That is where you are most likely to need them and then let them go when the RV is sold or traded.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator.
2023 Cougar 22MLS, toted with a 2022, F150, 3.5L EcoBoost, Crewcab, Max Tow, FORMER Full Time RVer. Travel with a standard schnauzer and a Timneh African Gray parrot

Roger10378
Explorer II
Explorer II
Useful manuals even for new RV's are non existent. The best you are going to do is get the model numbers off all the appliances and get the manuals for them on line.
2005 Cardinal 30TS
2007 Chevy 2500HD D/A