cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2012rvlife.com

stevenal
Nomad
Nomad
My four year old FF started slowing way down last week. After checking the path to the motor, I decided the motor was faulty and replaced it. The kit came with the bracket and blade, so I replaced all. The fan made a horrible clacking noise at low speed. I ran it on high for an hour to see if it would settle down. No luck, so I put the old blade on and all was quiet. Seems they didn't bother to balance the new blade. One day latter, the new motor is dead. I've heard it here before the new FF is not like the old. After perusing a few videos, I'm not sure Max is much better. A bit of Googling brought up the 2012rvlife product. Not much info out there on them, and I'm leery of Chinese products. Still, the idea of a brushless long life motor is appealing. Anyone try on of these?
'18 Bigfoot 1500 Torklifts and Fastguns
'17 F350 Powerstroke Supercab SRW LB 4X4
7 REPLIES 7

steveh27
Explorer
Explorer
I had to replace my old FF and just went with the new one. The new one was very noisy. FF sent me a new motor. While it is better it is still louder than the old motor which I kept. I wish I could just install it but the old motor is higher than the new one & looks like it will not fit.

nickthehunter
Nomad II
Nomad II
I would suggest checking the ILVTTS

rk911
Explorer
Explorer
TYFEYA
Rich
Ham Radio, Sport Pilot, Retired 9-1-1 Call Center Administrator
'10 Jeep Liberty KK

& MaggieThe Wonder Beagle

3_tons
Explorer
Explorer
I almost thought it was a vulgarity - donโ€™t ya just love lazy acronyms - lol !!

stevenal
Nomad
Nomad
Sorry. (not at all) Fan-tastic Vent Fan
'18 Bigfoot 1500 Torklifts and Fastguns
'17 F350 Powerstroke Supercab SRW LB 4X4

QCMan
Nomad II
Nomad II
Probably Fantastic Fan.
2020 Keystone Cougar 22RBS, Ram 1500, two Jacks and plenty of time to roam!
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. A.E.
Good Sam Life Member

nickthehunter
Nomad II
Nomad II
Whatโ€™s a FF?