cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

workcamping in Mexico

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
I know this should probably be in the workcamping forum, but it is totally related to Mexico and it probably won't get flooded with "You will be murdered" responses. I am doing a RV Caravan Wagon Master trip from Nogales to Mazatlan (You have to make your way back since I fly out or there after on Sept 26). It will cross on Sept 17th and take about 10 days. Its purpose it teach at least that route, border crossing paperwork procedures and operating procedure. It is free, sort of, You have to pay your own fuel, tolls and insurance. They will cover RV Parks, a couple of meals and a tour or 2 sample. 2 couples and one single on this trip are already slated to lead trips this season and other joining may not get the chance for a year or 2, but they do always come up eventually. Obviously it works best for retirees. They also need people to lead French trips. Send me a PM if it interest you. One couple is already well known on this forum. I did it for many years and enjoyed it, although there were some awkward customers in the mix.
3 REPLIES 3

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
Lwiddis wrote:
Learning while just paying my expenses sounds great.

Not all expenses, plus its learning, not working for a future job. The fact it is not 100% free weeds out people just looking for a free tour.

Talleyho69
We thought it sounded like a great chance for many who are/could be interested in heading south into Mexico!

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Learning while just paying my expenses sounds great.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad