cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Dealer/website for Lance Truck Camper parts

Nevrdun
Explorer
Explorer
Hi, Would anyone want to recommend a dealer or website where I can get a number of different part from a roof vent over the bed to the screw and plastic part for the bathroom receptacle. Thank you in advance!

May I become the person my dog thinks I am

4 REPLIES 4

bighatnohorse
Explorer II
Explorer II
Lance used to have their own parts department.
You need your model, year and serial number before you call them.
661.949.3322 EXT-520 OR email parts@Lancecamper.com
2021 Arctic Fox 1150
'15 F350 6.7 diesel dually long bed
Eagle Cap Owners
โ€œThe best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity."
-Yeats

joerg68
Nomad II
Nomad II
If you post pictures of the parts in question, you may also get more qualified answers.
To post photos here, simply go to http://photoposting.is-great.net and follow instructions there.
2014 Ford F350 XLT 6.2 SCLB + 2017 Northstar Arrow

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator
The parts are generic across the manufactures. What parts are you searching for? Maybe try Amazon or google and search for "RV vent"

As far as the screw and plastic part for the bathroom receptacle are you talking about an outlet cover? If not can you describe the job of the parts you are looking for?

Square

Round
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

joerg68
Nomad II
Nomad II
There is no Lance-specific parts dealer (that I know of), and most parts are very generic anyway.
I have been lucky in the past on ebay and amazon, among others. There are also a number of specialized rv parts dealers. An internet search should bring up a lot of information.

Often the problem is knowing the exact name or part number of what you are looking for. When I am not sure, I try out image searches for terms that I think might describe what I am looking for. Usually clears up the right name/ID fairly quickly. Then I search for that part.

Some things, like old Atwood jacks and controllers, are no longer available new.
2014 Ford F350 XLT 6.2 SCLB + 2017 Northstar Arrow