cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Rec Pro ???

ilvtravln
Explorer II
Explorer II
When buying a love seat/fold out bed thru Rec Pro who does everyone like, ebay, Amazon or Rec Pro direct and how was your experience ? Thanks
Art
12 REPLIES 12

obie311
Explorer
Explorer
Very timely post. I just took the last OE recliner from my Arctic Fox to our city's Bulk Waste event. I derived a great deal of pleasure seeing it deposited on the mound of **** there.

AF supplies "Thomas Payne" now as OE but since I bought used, I don't know who the original manufacturer was, but it was nasty junk.

Just out of curiosity I priced a pair to Thomas Payne and RecPro recliners last night. They were a ridiculous $1200-1500/pair. When I replace them, I'm going to pony up another $500-700 and get Laz-y-Boy, Lambright, or Best Furniture.

PButler96
Explorer
Explorer
Any furniture sold specifically for RVs is total garbage no matter who makes or sells it, especially so if its LCI or one of their brands such as Thomas Payne. Recpro makes nothing, they are a distributor and buy stuff in bulk from fine furniture makers such as HERE
I have a burn barrel in my yard.

Bob_Vaughn
Explorer
Explorer
We purchased 2 recliners and a sofa from Rec Pro during the pandemic.....We were unable to use our camper because campgrounds were closed. When we were finally able to take it out we took our grand kids. Our oldest granddaughter decided to sleep in one of the recliners without removing her make up. When we returned home and was cleaning up I discovered the finish was peeling on the head rest. I contacted Rec Pro with pictures and their response was you are SOL. I was flabbergasted with their lack of responsiveness to an obvious defect. I am now afraid to actually use them. Especially since my arm was in a sling after shoulder shoulder when I received my furniture..........my advice is stay away from REC PRO...

shadows4
Explorer III
Explorer III
We bought the love seat recliners this spring. Fast shipping and good communication from Rec Pro. We shall see how long they last.
2016 4X4 F350,CC,SB,Lariat,6.7L diesel,
2015 Coachmen Chapparal 324 TSRK
B&W Patriot 16K hitch.

MrRetired821
Explorer
Explorer
We bought the love seat w/console recliners and in 2 years it starts peeling like crazy. Just out of the 2 year warranty. Will not buy again.
Smokey&Bobbye

12th_Man_Fan
Explorer
Explorer
ilvtravln wrote:
12th Man Fan wrote:
Purchased double recliner with center console. Experience was great, quality of furniture not so much.

Was your recliner what they call faux leather ? Thanks

Yes but that was not the only problem. The pull handle on one of the recliners broke and it also rubbed a hole in the seat.
2014 GMC Duramax 4X4 DRW Crew

2015 DRV Tradition

ilvtravln
Explorer II
Explorer II
12th Man Fan wrote:
Purchased double recliner with center console. Experience was great, quality of furniture not so much.

Was your recliner what they call faux leather ? Thanks
Art

southernsky
Explorer
Explorer
We bought the cloth couch and theater seating from RecPro. Fast delivery and awesome product
2022 Renegade Super C
2020 Ford Ranger 4x4 Sport

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
80" sleep sofa this year. Cloth. Fantastic transaction beginning to end.
Stay away from the fake leathers, they all peel eventually.
Puma 30RKSS

Learjet
Explorer
Explorer
Recpro love seat....Amazon...pealed in less than 2 years...no warrany from Recpro
2017 Ram Big Horn, DRW Long Box, 4x4, Cummins, Aisin, 3.73
2022 Jayco Pinnacle 32RLTS, Onan 5500, Disc Brakes, 17.5" tires
B&W Ram Companion

12th_Man_Fan
Explorer
Explorer
2014 GMC Duramax 4X4 DRW Crew

2015 DRV Tradition

Ed_Gee
Explorer
Explorer
Purchased a Houghton air conditioner from RecPro last year. Everything from customer service to the ordering process and delivery was excellent. No complaints.
Ed - on the Central Oregon coast
2018 Winnebago Fuse 23A
Scion xA toad