cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Jayco Dealer Recommendation

Esacnj
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for recommendation for good/reliable Jayco dealer with good service dept. in N.J./Eastern Pa. area. More concerned with after purchase service than sales dept. Seems they are hard to come by.
Esacnj
11 REPLIES 11

spoon059
Explorer II
Explorer II
Indeed. We've sent several friends and family members to them. Unfortunately only 1 of them thus far has bought from them, but we still try!
2015 Ram CTD
2015 Jayco 29QBS

spoon059 wrote:
Keystone Mega RV in Greencastle, exit 1 off 81. I bought from them in 2015, had some warranty issues. They were FANTASTIC to work with. I made an appointment and dropped off the camper, they photographed and documented everything that day. When parts were in, I dropped it off again and they fixed everything on my list, and they found a few little things that weren't right and fixed them too.

In fact, when I bought my camper I had priced it out on RVone.com and got a great deal. Called Keystone, they were within $400 and saved me a drive to Albany, NY to pick it up. We drove up, filled out the paperwork, signed for the price that we agreed upon and gave them a deposit.

AFTER all that was done, my wife casually mentioned to our salesman that we were happy with the price, they were very close to the wholesale price we recieved. He asked what price we had been quoted by RVone. Mind you... we had already agreed to a price, signed a contract and given a deposit. He went back to his manager, came back and said he would take an additional $200 off the price. We weren't trying to negotiate further, we were pleased at $400 more. I was blown away with them. Very straight forward and honest sales team!

That there is a company looking for return customers... None of that 1 and done mentality ! Awesome to hear
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

spoon059
Explorer II
Explorer II
Keystone Mega RV in Greencastle, exit 1 off 81. I bought from them in 2015, had some warranty issues. They were FANTASTIC to work with. I made an appointment and dropped off the camper, they photographed and documented everything that day. When parts were in, I dropped it off again and they fixed everything on my list, and they found a few little things that weren't right and fixed them too.

In fact, when I bought my camper I had priced it out on RVone.com and got a great deal. Called Keystone, they were within $400 and saved me a drive to Albany, NY to pick it up. We drove up, filled out the paperwork, signed for the price that we agreed upon and gave them a deposit.

AFTER all that was done, my wife casually mentioned to our salesman that we were happy with the price, they were very close to the wholesale price we recieved. He asked what price we had been quoted by RVone. Mind you... we had already agreed to a price, signed a contract and given a deposit. He went back to his manager, came back and said he would take an additional $200 off the price. We weren't trying to negotiate further, we were pleased at $400 more. I was blown away with them. Very straight forward and honest sales team!
2015 Ram CTD
2015 Jayco 29QBS

Esacnj
Explorer
Explorer
I presently have a Jayco. I really like it. Cedar Creek seems to be better built not using lamination construction thus eliminating any delamination problems. As I say the problem is that you cant seem to find any dealer that doesn't give you a hard time with repair work. I am familiar with both Whitehorse and Stoltzfus of Adamstown. Thanks
Esacnj

Learjet
Explorer
Explorer
"Looking @ Jayco and Cedar Creek. Any recommendations for them?"

I looked at both...Cedar Creek is nice, Jayco Pinnacle and North Point have more feature and are nicer....but they also cost more.

Can't go wrong with either."
2017 Ram Big Horn, DRW Long Box, 4x4, Cummins, Aisin, 3.73
2022 Jayco Pinnacle 32RLTS, Onan 5500, Disc Brakes, 17.5" tires
B&W Ram Companion

dblr
Explorer
Explorer
Friends bought a Jayco years ago from Whitehorse and were very pleased with the deal and any service they needed; we bought our previous Cedar Creek from Stoltzfus in Adamstown Pa and were also happy with the sale and service. Crossroads has good prices not sure about their service.
2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB
2001 Kenworth T2000
2009 Smart on the deck.

Esacnj wrote:
Thanks. I also found Alpin Haus in Oak Ridge NJ. Ever heard anything about them?

^^^ NO, nothing.. try google reviews

They have 93 google reviews with the average of 4.5 out of 5.
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7

Esacnj
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks. I also found Alpin Haus in Oak Ridge NJ. Ever heard anything about them? www.alpinhausrv.com
Esacnj

Esacnj wrote:
Esacnj wrote:
Looking for recommendation for good/reliable Jayco dealer with good service dept. in N.J./Eastern Pa. area. More concerned with after purchase service than sales dept. Seems they are hard to come by.
Looking @ Jayco and Cedar Creek. Any recommendations for them?

YES-- Whitehorse RV is a Jayco Dealer. They have facilities in Williamstown NJ and Egg Harbor Township, NJ

As far as Cedar Creek - try - Crossroads Trailer Sales In Newfield, NJ.. I have no first hand experience, but have heard good things about them.
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7

Esacnj
Explorer
Explorer
Esacnj wrote:
Looking @ Jayco and Cedar Creek. Any recommendations for them?
Esacnj

Back in 2015 I purchased my Redwood Fifth Wheel from Whitehorse RV Center and they were awesome to deal with...

Great Parts folks, wonderful Service people... NOW, It's been a couple of years since I've been there so I am not sure if they are the same?
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7