cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Done!

mountainkowboy
Explorer
Explorer
We've been living full-time in the moho for about 8 weeks now. House went on the market today. Still have a few things to do to it, and after it sells, I have to take a trailer full of our stuff up to Idaho to our friend's house where it will be stored till, we're done traveling, or buy a place, after the market completely crashes....lol.
Chuck & Ruth with 4-legged Molly
2007 Tiffin Allegro 30DA
2011 Ford Ranger
1987 HD FLHTP
8 REPLIES 8

covered_wagon
Explorer
Explorer
Good Luck Mountain Cowboy, we like living out in a rural area and all our neighbors are great neighbors. We all look out for each other keep a good eye on everything.

Racklefratz
Explorer II
Explorer II
mountainkowboy wrote:
it'll never happen again. I'll be the guy in the woods that just wants to be left alone, living off the land and away from the cesspool cities.

Meh...until someone gets appendicitis, or something equally severe.
2012 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43QGP (All Electric)

mountainkowboy
Explorer
Explorer
midnightsadie wrote:
kid works the real estate business ,says it was like some body turned the switch off. still busy but big diff.

Houses where we are don't last long for sale, the average time "on market to sold" is a few weeks at most. There is NO affordable housing in my area. I'm not worried at all about it selling....it's dirt cheap.
2007 Tiffin Allegro 30DA
2011 Ford Ranger
1987 HD FLHTP

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
kid works the real estate business ,says it was like some body turned the switch off. still busy but big diff.

mountainkowboy
Explorer
Explorer
Lwiddis wrote:
“after the market completely crashes…”

We’ve been through this before and we’ll get through this…together.

Yup, got screwed on the last one... it'll never happen again. I'll be the guy in the woods that just wants to be left alone, living off the land and away from the cesspool cities.
2007 Tiffin Allegro 30DA
2011 Ford Ranger
1987 HD FLHTP

mountainkowboy
Explorer
Explorer
T18skyguy wrote:
Good luck with your full timing. The housing market has cooled off a bit with higher interest rates, but hopefully you'll have a quick sale.

Should be a non-issue, we bought a "tin box" in a 55+ M/H park when we moved down here to take care of moms. We're not trying to make a killing, but it's worth about 1000 times more than we paid for it now...lol.
2007 Tiffin Allegro 30DA
2011 Ford Ranger
1987 HD FLHTP

T18skyguy
Explorer
Explorer
Good luck with your full timing. The housing market has cooled off a bit with higher interest rates, but hopefully you'll have a quick sale.
Retired Anesthetist. LTP. Pilot with mechanic/inspection ratings. Between rigs right now.. Wife and daughter. Four cats which we must obey.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
“after the market completely crashes…”

We’ve been through this before and we’ll get through this…together.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad