cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What happened to LSL Products?

Ed_Gee
Explorer
Explorer
Trying to find the Trik-L-Start and Amp-L-Start product by LSL Products but now seem to be unavailable. Can anyone advise what happened to them and the fine product they sold? Also, if anyone can suggest a close substitute to the Trik-L-Start, it'd be appreciated.
Ed - on the Central Oregon coast
2018 Winnebago Fuse 23A
Scion xA toad
11 REPLIES 11

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
Ed_Gee wrote:
Trying to find the Trik-L-Start and Amp-L-Start product by LSL Products but now seem to be unavailable. Can anyone advise what happened to them and the fine product they sold? Also, if anyone can suggest a close substitute to the Trik-L-Start, it'd be appreciated.

I'd probably just jump into the 21st century with both feet first and go ahead and buy a charger or separate charger/maintainer for the other set of batteries, or whatever it is you're trying to accomplish. I'm certain there is a solution out there that is readily available and current (no pun) technology...
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
Ed_Gee wrote:
HOWEVER - I believe I have found a suitable close substitute - the Xantrex Echo-Charger.

Yep, the Echo Charge is what you need.

I remember when that device first came out - I worked for Heart Interface back then. Heart later became Xantrex.
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Bobbo wrote:
pianotuna wrote:

Yes. The Trik-L-Start is diode based.

That is above my pay grade. I freely admit that I have no idea what you are trying to say. Sorry.

https://www.littelfuse.com/products/battery-management/battery-isolators/diode-battery-isolators.asp...
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

Bobbo
Explorer II
Explorer II
pianotuna wrote:
Bobbo wrote:
pianotuna wrote:
Hi,

A diode could be used. Was this for maintenance charging from solar while in storage?

Are you sure you posted this in the correct thread?

That is above my pay grade. I freely admit that I have no idea what you are trying to say. Sorry.
Bobbo and Lin
2017 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab w/Max Tow Package 3.5l EcoBoost V6
2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Bobbo wrote:
pianotuna wrote:
Hi,

A diode could be used. Was this for maintenance charging from solar while in storage?

Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

time2roll
Explorer II
Explorer II
Must have gone the way of the old Rotochoks. ๐Ÿ˜ž
RIP

Bobbo
Explorer II
Explorer II
pianotuna wrote:
Hi,

Bobbo and Lin
2017 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab w/Max Tow Package 3.5l EcoBoost V6
2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

Regards, Don

Y-Guy
Not sure what happened their website just returns, "Unfortunately LSL Products is no longer accepting orders at this time. For questions about existing orders, please contact Support@LSLProducts.net . We apologize for any inconvenience."

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

Ed_Gee
Explorer
Explorer
enblethen wrote:
Not sure if this is current!
amp-LS-tart

Trik-L-Start

Not current. Best Converter no longer sells those products.

HOWEVER - I believe I have found a suitable close substitute - the Xantrex Echo-Charger.
Ed - on the Central Oregon coast
2018 Winnebago Fuse 23A
Scion xA toad

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Not sure if this is current!
amp-LS-tart

Trik-L-Start

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow