cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Great Tailgating Campgrounds

SkylineSearcher
Explorer
Explorer
Hey, I'm looking for a great RV campground for tailgating somewhere in the Southwest. Somewhere with roomy spaces and decent Wi-Fi. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
6 REPLIES 6

Cptnvideo
Nomad
Nomad
Boondock in a NF, then you'll have all the room you want. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Bill & Linda, 2019 Ram Laramie 3500 dually 4x4 diesel, Hensley BD5 hitch, 2022 Grand Design Solitude 378MBS, 1600 watts solar, Victron 150/100 MPPT controller, GoPower 3kw inverter/charger, 5 SOK 206AH LFP batteries for 1030 ah

Diamond_c
Nomad
Nomad
Itโ€™s not really southwest,but Auburn rv park at Leisure time campgrounds looks to be all about tailgating and football.

JoeH
Explorer III
Explorer III
Matt_Colie wrote:
Sky,

I'm a bit confused.

Tailgating is usually at an event, and typically the parking area related to same.

What are you tailgating about?? Wouldn't that kind of suggest a location?

Matt

I am also confused by the OP's question..... btw, really like your GMC. One of these days, I'm going to get one.... I had '66 and '68 Toronado's so am at least familiar with that part of the drive train.
Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard

naturist
Nomad
Nomad
I, too, am confused. "Tailgating" means to me having a picnic/barbeque in the parking lot of the venue hosting some event, usually a football game or auto race. I am thus confused as to why any sort of campground would be involved.

Matt_Colie
Explorer
Explorer
Sky,

I'm a bit confused.

Tailgating is usually at an event, and typically the parking area related to same.

What are you tailgating about?? Wouldn't that kind of suggest a location?

Matt
Matt & Mary Colie
A sailor, his bride and their black dogs (one dear dog is waiting for us at the bridge) going to see some dry places that have Geocaches in a coach made the year we married.

Moved from ATC