cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Truck Camper Adventure Rally

c_traveler2
Nomad
Nomad
This a FYI the rally is sold out that means 400 rigs will be there. Hope to see a few of my fellow TCer's from this forum there.

Truck Camper Adventure Rally
2007 F-250 4x4 /6.0 PSD/ext cab/ 2020 Bunduvry

Lance 815/ 85 watts solar panel (sold)
2020 Bunduvry by BundutecUSA

Travelingman2 Photo Website
Truck Camper Trip Reports 3.0
travelingman21000 YouTube Videos
Alex and Julie's Travels Blog
8 REPLIES 8

JoeChiOhki
Explorer II
Explorer II
covered wagon wrote:
3 tons wrote:
covered wagon wrote:
Would they perhaps turn you away if you happen to show up, say as the 450th attendee and drove a thousand miles to get there? Just asking.

Trust that without rally issued identification (worn at all times), you’ll be disallowed…

3 tons

Oh well There are lots of other places to see around there like Zion and go Bicycling. Wonderful place.

Don't forget to get your advanced entry pass for Zion. They're doing the same thing as yellow stone these days.
My Blog - The Journey of the Redneck Express

CB

Channel 17

Redneck Express

'1992 Dodge W-250 "Dually" Power Wagon - Club Cab Long Bed 4x4 V8 5.9L gashog w/4.10 Geared axles
'1974 KIT Kamper 1106 - 11' Slide-in
'2006 Heartland BigHorn 3400RL

JoeChiOhki
Explorer II
Explorer II
Have an awesome time :), unfortunately, Merry's finishing got delayed with other around home projects and work, so I didn't sign up for a Rally I didn't know if I could attend.

I'm guessing based on the brand line up that most of the vintage units are the Sunlites and Alaskans (I don't recall if BigFoot was around in the pre-90s era or not) and maybe a few lances.
My Blog - The Journey of the Redneck Express

CB

Channel 17

Redneck Express

'1992 Dodge W-250 "Dually" Power Wagon - Club Cab Long Bed 4x4 V8 5.9L gashog w/4.10 Geared axles
'1974 KIT Kamper 1106 - 11' Slide-in
'2006 Heartland BigHorn 3400RL

covered_wagon
Explorer
Explorer
3 tons wrote:
covered wagon wrote:
Would they perhaps turn you away if you happen to show up, say as the 450th attendee and drove a thousand miles to get there? Just asking.

Trust that without rally issued identification (worn at all times), you’ll be disallowed…

3 tons

Oh well There are lots of other places to see around there like Zion and go Bicycling. Wonderful place.

3_tons
Explorer
Explorer
covered wagon wrote:

3 tons

Camper_Jeff___K
Nomad II
Nomad II
I'll be there. Had a great time last year.

mellow
Explorer
Explorer
Its a shame that no earthroamers have signed up....
2002 F-350 7.3 Lariat 4x4 DRW ZF6
2008 Lance 1191 - 220w of solar - Bring on the sun!

covered_wagon
Explorer
Explorer

NatParkJunkie
Explorer
Explorer
I'll be there!
at least as long as we can still buy diesel by then anyways.