Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

It's like Christmas!

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer
Explorer
In more ways than one - for starters, it's snowing like crazy ๐Ÿ˜ž

Even though I'm 70, I still woke up all excited this morning (at 4AM - ugh) because today is the day we pick up our 2023 Chateau 22E....LOL!! I'm going to try to remember this excitement, because I didn't just fall off the turnip truck; and realize there will be "issues". But for right now - the thrill of a shiny new RV and all the dreams of places it can take us is pretty heady stuff ๐Ÿ™‚

And I'm crossing my fingers that the salt trucks aren't out yet....
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!
8 REPLIES 8

dblr
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats and remember you have been there done that for any issues that may crop up, just handle them and move on enjoy that beautiful new camper!!!!!!!
2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB
2001 Kenworth T2000
2009 Smart on the deck.

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
Outstanding!!That is great to hear.Let us know how it all works out.

Hopefully that Former Rental will be all you hoped for and it will give you both a great camping experience,maybe share on the Rental thread too.

Happy Camping!
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

azrving
Explorer
Explorer
Salt is a killer on RV frames. No dip process or decent paint job.

Tom_Barb
Explorer
Explorer
At 7:00 it was 31 degrees now it's 55, not a cloud in the sky.. ๐Ÿ™‚
2000 Newmar mountain aire 4081 DP, ISC/350 Allison 6 speed, Wrangler JL toad.

PartyOf_Five
Explorer
Explorer
Chicago got a light dusting as well but we are right near freezing so it's really mushy and no accumulation on the roads. Heading out to add air in the tires because they look low now. We're supposed to get up to 5 in by the morning and if we do it will definitely be the first real snow. Really exciting to think about heading out in a new rv! Enjoy
PartyOf5 appreciating our Creator thru the created. 5 yrsL 50k, 49 states & 9 provinces.

May you find Peace in all you endeavor.

MDKMDK
Explorer
Explorer
New toys are always fun. SW Ontario, we're just getting a light dusting. No accumulation. No salt trucks yet, but the nearby bridges and overpasses have been brined.
Mike. Comments are anecdotal or personal opinions, and worth what you paid for them.
2018 (2017 Sprinter Cab Chassis) Navion24V + 2016 Wrangler JKU (sold @ ????)
2016 Sunstar 26HE, V10, 3V, 6 Speed (sold @ 4600 miles)
2002 Roadtrek C190P (sold @ 315,000kms)

cptqueeg
Explorer II
Explorer II
Good luck w the new outfit!
2024 Chev 3500 CCLB Diesel
Four Wheel Camper Granby Shell

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Exciting! Congratulations on the new rig and post pictures so we can see too!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton