cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Imagine 22 mle or Cougar 22 mls

wldlfnutz
Explorer
Explorer
My wife and I are considering these 2 trailers and would like to here from others who have compared them or purchased one of them. We are also skeptical on the new 12V refrigerator, will they be a huge problem in non hookup situations?
3 REPLIES 3

TurnThePage
Explorer
Explorer
That king sized bed and lack of bedroom storage was a turn off for me.

The queen bed in the Imagine is full sized, and there's lots of drawers around it.

Not sure I like the windshield feature in the Cougar. Otherwise it's probably appointed a little nicer.

I don't think you have a choice of fridge in the Imagine. You might in the Cougar. But doesn't Keystone offer some pretty big solar/battery packages now?
2015 Ram 1500
2022 Grand Design Imagine XLS 22RBE

ktmrfs
Explorer
Explorer
a propane fridge should be an option. At least at the recent RV show, the majority of Cougars, Outbacks, Montana's had a propane fridge, it was listed as a $75 option over the 12V residential fridge.

Are the a huge problem w/o hookups? going to depend on how long you camp, how big a battery bank you have, how much if any solar you have and how much sunshine you get.

We do lot's of dry camping, often a week or more and have a propane fridge, 4 GC2 batteries and 600W of solar so can't compare other than it's been almost 3 years since we needed to fire up the generator and propane fridges use very very little propane.
2011 Keystone Outback 295RE
2004 14' bikehauler with full living quarters
2015.5 Denali 4x4 CC/SB Duramax/Allison
2004.5 Silverado 4x4 CC/SB Duramax/Allison passed on to our Son!

Mr__C
Explorer
Explorer
We've got a Cougar 26RBS. Love the king size bed, although we replaced the mattress with a Wilderness. We were really tired of the RV queen size. The reclining theater seating and the 50" TV is nice. No problems with build quality.

2020 Keystone Cougar 26RBS "Pressure Relief 4"
2017 Silverado LTZ 6.2 4x4

MM2 USN 1970-75
USS Canisteo AO-99
USS Miller DE-1091

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Knowledge is good". Emil Faber