cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPAM from a new “member”.

JaxDad
Explorer III
Explorer III
Was I the lucky winner or did others also receive a PM from member “wee5” who shows as a 1 day member named “Jay Nkem”.

The message said “ Hey I love the forum and wanted to help the community out by sharing a free pdf that helped me, what is your name and email to receive it.”.

These spammers / scammers are clever, always finding new ways to get their **** out there.
4 REPLIES 4

Dtank
Explorer
Explorer
JaxDad wrote:
Was I the lucky winner or did others also receive a PM from member “wee5” who shows as a 1 day member named “Jay Nkem”.

The message said “ Hey I love the forum and wanted to help the community out by sharing a free pdf that helped me, what is your name and email to receive it.”.

These spammers / scammers are clever, always finding new ways to get their **** out there.

"pdf" here means - "Post Deleted First"

:W...

time2roll
Explorer II
Explorer II
ScottG wrote:
I got that one too. What surprised me was there was no way to report a PM - at least one that I could find.
Quote the comment with user name and post a new thread. Then send message from the thread.

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
I got that one too. What surprised me was there was no way to report a PM - at least one that I could find.

dedmiston
“Member not found.”

He’s gone now.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230