cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Vanleigh with nautilis p2.5 empty fresh water

tourusa
Explorer
Explorer
Hi all is there any way to run this system with an empty fresh water tank, I know how to empty underneath the fifth wheel

1. does it refil automatically from the current setup on the panel
2. Iโ€™m in city water and want to keep the tank empty

Currently coast to coast
F350 dually 2020
2020 Vanleigh Pinecrest 392MBP
B&W Companion OEM 5th Wheel Hitch for Ford Super Duty Prep Package - Dual Jaw - 25,000 lbs
ITEM # BWRVK3305
7 REPLIES 7

tourusa
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks all, Iโ€™ll try to drop the fresh water and if it fills check the seals
Currently coast to coast
F350 dually 2020
B&W Companion OEM 5th Wheel Hitch for Ford Super Duty Prep Package - Dual Jaw - 25,000 lbs
ITEM # BWRVK3305

TXiceman
Explorer
Explorer
tourusa wrote:
Thanks ken
Looking at the setup I have with the nautilus picture does that look ok for just City water no tank fill

Last year, I had to replace the valves on my 5er as one was leaking by and SLOWLY filled the freshwater tank. I am not sure of the piping behind the panel, but you need to check that you are not leaking by to the freshwater tank.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator.
2023 Cougar 22MLS, toted with a 2022, F150, 3.5L EcoBoost, Crewcab, Max Tow, FORMER Full Time RVer. Travel with a standard schnauzer and a Timneh African Gray parrot

Travlingman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Looking at the picture you posted you should be using city water only and no tank fill.
2017 F-350 King Ranch DRW
2014 Landmark Savannah(sold)
2022 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4

tourusa
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks ken
Looking at the setup I have with the nautilus picture does that look ok for just City water no tank fill
Currently coast to coast
F350 dually 2020
ITEM # BWRVK3305

TXiceman
Explorer
Explorer
You can have a leaky valve or a bad water pump check valve which can cause the freshwater tank to fill and overflow. I do not know of any that have an automatic tank fill system.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator.
2023 Cougar 22MLS, toted with a 2022, F150, 3.5L EcoBoost, Crewcab, Max Tow, FORMER Full Time RVer. Travel with a standard schnauzer and a Timneh African Gray parrot

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator

Click For Full-Size Image.
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Blue lever should allow operation from city water in horizontal,

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker