cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cedar creek fifth wheels.good for full-time living?

Mannon89
Explorer
Explorer
Forest river cedar creek fifth wheels question is it good for full-time living? Are they quality products? We’re looking at a 2022 model
:Having:B fun traveling down the road with my sweetie (spouse of 35+years)
2 REPLIES 2

way2roll
Nomad III
Nomad III
We are happy with ours. While we don't full time, we certainly could. The quality is pretty good, I really like the thicker gel coat and the frame construction. The only issue we had was a scrape in the floor from a slide and FR fixed the issue with no problems and great communication. I am not crazy about the touchpad control board. I haven't had any issues but it literally controls everything and if something were to go wrong that could be a problem. It's also not the most responsive touch pad. You can link it to your phone and control everything from there. That said, I don't think that's a FR specific thing, I think most new RV's are all touchpad control. The first thing you want to do buying any FW, regardless of brand, is replace the tires with reputable ones. The cheap tires that come on any FW or TT are a blowout waiting to happen. Ask me how I know. I blew 2 this summer within 5 miles of each other. Totally exploded.
2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

dblr
Explorer
Explorer
They are good, we know quite a few folks that full time in them, if you can handle the higher price and weights look at the River Stone line, built the same way and are actually a spin off from Cedar Creek
2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB
2001 Kenworth T2000
2009 Smart on the deck.