cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking for a decent RV repair shop in my area

larry_cad
Explorer
Explorer
A friend of mine is in need of several repairs on his Class C and needs to find a decent repair shop within a reasonable distance. By reasonable, I am referring to time, quality, and reasonable cost. I know that is a tall request, but you never know.

He lives in northeast Ohio, and is willing to drive within about a 100 mile range, so down to mid Ohio, over to western PA, etc.

It is a 2017 RV, and problems include the slide will not come in all the way, the water heater quit working on propane, and the Dometic fridge quit working altogether. (Furnace and stove are working fine.)

These are good folks, and this is their first RV, and support would be appreciated.
Today is my personal best for most consecutive days alive.

Our Travel Blog
3 REPLIES 3

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
here you go .mom/pop shop but good size . camper care .330 947 3210. the best shop in ohio. they,ve done great work at a fare price you deal with the owner. they,ve down some emg work for me and saved the trip. close to deerfield ohio. about 30 miles to canton . 10 miles off rt 76.

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
PartyOf Five wrote:
Try here: www.rvservicereviews.com

Clicky
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015

PartyOf_Five
Explorer
Explorer
Try here: www.rvservicereviews.com
PartyOf5 appreciating our Creator thru the created. 5 yrsL 50k, 49 states & 9 provinces.

May you find Peace in all you endeavor.