cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Vanleigh shutting down

Travlingman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Tiffin announces they are shutting down Vanleigh towable division.
Vanleigh
2017 F-350 King Ranch DRW
2014 Landmark Savannah(sold)
2022 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4
7 REPLIES 7

slider45
Nomad
Nomad
Too bad to hear this. My uncle is looking to get their service again.

It is a shame to see any manufacturer to bite the dust, especially one that carries the " Tiffin" name, even if it's silent.

We were interested in looking at them but could not find any dealers close to us at the time, every owner we talked to in CG's LOVED their RV and had good remarks about the company.

Glad to hear they are doing the current owners a solid and keeping the service/warranty portion open..
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

Learjet
Explorer
Explorer
I looked at them before buying my current unit...ok quality, but like a lot of Tiffin products the interior design looked dated...old...10 years ago or more! JMHO
2017 Ram Big Horn, DRW Long Box, 4x4, Cummins, Aisin, 3.73
2022 Jayco Pinnacle 32RLTS, Onan 5500, Disc Brakes, 17.5" tires
B&W Ram Companion

Michelle_S
Explorer II
Explorer II
Just remember who the Parent of Tiffin is now..........Thor. Got to keep those Share Holders happy. Sounds like the Towable Division just wasn't making enough money.
2018 Chevy 3500HD High Country Crew Cab DRW, D/A, 2016 Redwood 39MB, Dual AC, Fireplace, Sleep #Bed, Auto Sat Dish, Stack Washer/Dryer, Auto Level Sys, Disk Brakes, Onan Gen, 17.5" "H" tires, MORryde Pin & IS, Comfort Ride, Dual Awnings, Full Body Paint

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
link doesn't work.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

garyp4951
Explorer III
Explorer III
I just saw that too, so sad to hear that people are loosing their jobs. The repair and warranty division will continue to operate which is good since I had two blowouts this summer and have an appointment in March.